Muse

I Run With Scissors

Is it from that interview where he's all "since the 50s!!!"? lol

Save up!! It's Wembley!!! :D

hahaha that and 'SIT THE FUCK DOWN!!!' sooo great. i get odd looks everytime someone phones.

^ i agree wembley is always the shit :D

Thinking back on the gigs I went to, I really miss them :( I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL OCTOBER!!! :D I think everyone needs to see Muse! No...we all need to go to Wembley!

wembley '07 was the shite. :D

Stadiums tour is cool, but when they coming to Belgium ? lol

I've been to their last concert here, October 2009, but I've been kicked out of the concert room after the 2nd song, long story ... haha

They're my all time favorite band, and I've checked their live videos billions of times, I can't wait until they come back here, so I can, hopefully, watch their whole concert, lol.

Stadiums tour is cool, but when they coming to Belgium ? lol

I've been to their last concert here, October 2009, but I've been kicked out of the concert room after the 2nd song, long story ... haha

They're my all time favorite band, and I've checked their live videos billions of times, I can't wait until they come back here, so I can, hopefully, watch their whole concert, lol.

hahahah why'd you get kicked out?! i was supposed to play a gig tonight but it fell through so I'm depressed. so tell meh!

Basically, I bought my ticket the first day they went on sale.

I took a standing place in the middle of the crowd, where there's always great atmosphere. :)

But without knowing it, when I ordered the ticket, my father's credit card was invalid, but I didn't knew about that, and I thought my ticket would arrive soon ... And as the days and weeks passed, I realized that my purchase had not been validated, too late though, because the concert was sold-out.

So I thought "okay, I'll buy a ticket on the spot, there are probably people who sell tickets behind the concert hall"

So, the day of the concert, I bought a ticket to a guy (twice the price), but it was a seating place in the side galleries... At first, I told myself that it wasn't that bad, that I could still see my favorite band, and that is what matters.

Except that it was more serious than I thought, lol. In the place where I was, nobody was moving their asses, and the atmosphere was terrible, :lol: while in the middle, in the standing places, where I should have been, people were having the time of their lives.

So at the end of the second song, when it got dark in the room, I climbed through the fence that separates the sides galleries from the standing seats,

jumped, and found myself in the crowd.

But a security guard saw me, so he took me, and pulled me out of the room. :(

After being thrown out, I tried to get inside again, but they wouldn't let me in. :(

I had to wait outside until the concert was finished, because I had to go home with my friend who was still in there ... :mrgreen:

Basically, I bought my ticket the first day they went on sale.

I took a standing place in the middle of the crowd, where there's always great atmosphere. :)

But without knowing it, when I ordered the ticket, my father's credit card was invalid, but I didn't knew about that, and I thought my ticket would arrive soon ... And as the days and weeks passed, I realized that my purchase had not been validated, too late though, because the concert was sold-out.

So I thought "okay, I'll buy a ticket on the spot, there are probably people who sell tickets behind the concert hall"

So, the day of the concert, I bought a ticket to a guy (twice the price), but it was a seating place in the side galleries... At first, I told myself that it wasn't that bad, that I could still see my favorite band, and that is what matters.

Except that it was more serious than I thought, lol. In the place where I was, nobody was moving their asses, and the atmosphere was terrible, :lol: while in the middle, in the standing places, where I should have been, people were having the time of their lives.

So at the end of the second song, when it got dark in the room, I climbed through the fence that separates the sides galleries from the standing seats,

jumped, and found myself in the crowd.

But a security guard saw me, so he took me, and pulled me out of the room. :(

After being thrown out, I tried to get inside again, but they wouldn't let me in. :(

I had to wait outside until the concert was finished, because I had to go home with my friend who was still in there ... :mrgreen:

Well that's rotten luck!! You should have asked the security guy to get you an autograph at least! Woww...that's awful! Next time, bring a torch to light under the non-moving people's asses. It works.

...Hahah just joking, never tried it. But I have been in your situation. I was at a gig (gahh can't remember which one) and NO ONE was moving. Just the people in the very front so the band that was playing thought it was great, but no one else did. (I think it may have been paramore when they first stared out...can't remember) So I started shoving to the front when a bunch of people started yelling at me and shoving me back. But it got them moving! :lol:

You should go to Wembley this year, though. It was epic the last time. If you go, and if I go this year, maybe we can meet up?

One of these days, Muse will go to Wembley again. Probably after their next album. And I WILL see them there!!!! :(

And Ron..or Ronald or Ronnie :P That sucks security took you out! Sometimes they don't care too much and let you slide with those types of things. At least, I had pretty decent security guards at my gigs. Was at the barrier so I made friends lol

Hopefully you can see them again though!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there !

Muse is an amaaaaaaaaazing band ! But, I've to say that their last album is ... nothing compared to their others .....

You guys are so lucky to can see them live ! I really hope one day they'll come to my small french city :)

• 1 month later...