Muse

I Run With Scissors

That's exactly what I tried to tell him! :-x

But I must admit to liking the first half of the album, don't like the second half as much.. but it's not bad

I dunno I just can't get into it at all. I feel like i'm listening to a Greenday or a My Chemical Romance album..

It just feels like the record company has had too much say in the direction and feel of the album, you know?

It looks like Matt Bellamy is believing his own hype too much. Hate to say it because Muse are my favorite band, but the new album is simply average.

OOS>Absolution>Showbiz>>>>>>>>>>>>The Resistance>BHAR

Still a couple of good songs, unnatural selection and Resistance sound decent, but the album as a whole disappoints. Ah well, still can't wait to see them in November; they are still one of, if not the best live band in the world.

i used to hate them (i really couldnt stand whatever-song-was-used-in-twilight. i mean, i can't remember the name, but i know i used to have it stucked in my head, duh) but i really like their new single. i might give them a chance... my friend is big fan so eventually i will listen to 'the resistance' anyway ^^"

i used to hate them (i really couldnt stand whatever-song-was-used-in-twilight. i mean, i can't remember the name, but i know i used to have it stucked in my head, duh) but i really like their new single. i might give them a chance... my friend is big fan so eventually i will listen to 'the resistance' anyway ^^"

supermassive black hole?

The 3 part symphony at the end of the album is very good. Different, but must have taken Matt ages to get right. Feels a bit out of place on the album, because it's actually epic.

I still like Resistance/MK Ultra/Unnatural Selection, and Guiding Light/I belong to you are shockingly bad.