Muse

I Run With Scissors

Hmm. I'm not a huge Muse fan. I love their song Starlight, and heard it way back in late 2006/early 2007 (cannot remember when), and I know for a fact not many people in my neck of the woods heard it then.

I'd play it last year, and my friends who are self-confessed Muse fans would ask who sings it, I was just like.... :neutral:

I'm not so much a fan of their newer stuff, but maybe that's because it's so Twilight-related, and I'm not massive on Twilight?

I've known Muse for a long time,around the time Supermassive Black Hole (single) was released. So way before Twilight. But it was only one month ago I downloaded their whole discography. I have to say: Muse. are. amazing. I'm still listening to them like all day,I expect I'll be into most of their songs :smile: The only CD I own is The Resistance,which I bought at the beginning of the year,like xD But I really wish I owned Origin of Symmetry,Black Holes and Revelations and HAARP (This concert is so effin awesome.).

I set Plug in Baby as my ringtone and Map of the Problematiqué as my message ringtone. :willy_nilly:

Ok some kind of review,

They started about 11pm. everybody was expecting uprising as first song but noo it was new born. at first people were shy to sing haha but with chorus everybody joined matt :D and they played that great riff after that oh my :wub: i couldn't believe that i see them only like 15 meters from me :mrgreen: i was on the left side of matt in 2nd or 3rd row. Matt had spikey hair, he's so short :D i could barely see chris , dom was covered by matt or smoke during almost the whole set. Then they played map of the problematique, it's better live than on the cd , during outro matt went on his knees it looked great, next was uprising, i was jumping and screaming like idiot , matt trying to talk in polish was hilarious haha. then supermassive black hole, i'm not the biggest fan of this song live, it was hard to sing. next song was guding light, i needed to rest for a while so i took some photos, then nishe and united states of eurasia, DAMN i love this song! i'm pretty sure that feeling good was supposed to be next, they checked megaphone before show, but there was no FG :( . undisclosed desires sounded pretty much the same as on CD. After that the REAL rock began , oh my . they played bliss. i didn't recognize it at first lol :shifty: he did bliss falsetto :D resistance is fucking great live too , time is running out, matt let us sing first bridge as always , they all rocked out during this song . starlight, a lot of lights, lasers an singing along again , before plug in baby matt played with us :D he played a note and we were repeating it, it was soo funny :D , plug in baby is pure epic, i screamed like an idiot again. encore. hysteria, there wasn't a person who didn't jump during it. ending was epic! ---> my sig :rotfl: i was still hoping for FG but chriss took out his harmonica and i realized it was the end. knights of cydonia was grat ending for this amazing gig. dom said "see you next time" i hope he meant that

here are my photos, they aren't good tho http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=28673&id=100000069571921&l=98bca973f2

• 2 weeks later...

You should go to Wembley this year, though. It was epic the last time. If you go, and if I go this year, maybe we can meet up?

I haven't been on this thread since a couple of months, so I didn't see this until now. :ph34r:

Sorry about that. :mrgreen:

So, I see the two wembley shows are this week on both Friday and Saturday ... Well, I'm sorry, but as much as I would like to, I can't go. I live in Belgium, so going to London needs preparation, and since I didn't see this until now, it will be hard for me to have everything sorted out to go to London.

And besides, I don't even have the money, I'm broke ! Haha. :P

Thanks for proposing me though, maybe next time ! :)