warped @ jacksonville, fl 6/22

paramore was on the vagrant stage [at about 8:00 pm] and went on after from autumn to ashes so immediately after fata was done me and my 2 friends pocshee and miracle went up there so we would be right in the front. a few minutes later zac came up on the stage to put his drums and up. then josh came up and i almost fainted because he was directly in front of us. we kept calling him until he fnally looked and saw me with the camera and he made a face and i took the picture. so we stood there and watched them finish setting up and stuff. they were doing stuff on the side of the stage and i could kinda see some of that. the show was awesome of course. oddly short, but awesome nonetheless. they played "pressure", "all we know", "here we go again" [where hayley sang at the drive-in to the end], "whoa", and "my heart". afterwards we waited by the stage to get our stuff singed since we missed the signing because we didn't know where it was and we were waiting in line at the silverstein signing [i took a picture w/ shane on miracle's camrea, but she lost it. :( then we went to the paramore tent and the dude there told us that they just got done singing 15 min. ago!] but we got to meet them after the sow and they singed our programs and cds and they signed miracle and porcshee's beach balls [that they got from the fuse tent.] miracle asked hayley how tall she was [because she noticed that she was really short and miracle's only 4'11. hayley's 5'0]. and she told josh that i liked him and he high-fived me. then we took a picture on porcshee's cell phone.

i will have some pictures for you as soon as they get developed which hopefully will be soon =]

That sounded like you had so much fun. Did hayley make a face when you asked her abt her height?

Can't wait for the pictures!

my friend is the one that asked her height. she just smiled and said "i'm 5 feet" and my friends was like "aww' date=' i'm 4'11" and hayley hugged her. she was wearing her big sunglasses.

i'll try to go over to walgreens tonight and see if the can do the pictures.

you can read about the [i']whole[/i] thing if you want to on my "el jay".

Zac added an "h" to his name when he signed my EP. I have no idea why :)

really? hm..

I wasn't the only one he was doing it for. I think he was probably just goofing around. In fact, I have like 4 different Zac signatures and every one of them looks different.

Zac added an "h" to his name when he signed my EP. I have no idea why :)

really? hm..

I wasn't the only one he was doing it for. I think he was probably just goofing around. In fact' date=' I have like 4 different Zac signatures and every one of them looks different.[/quote']

well he is 16 lol.. i know when i was that age my writing hadnt fully developed yet haha.. just a thought tho