Florida rained out...LJ post

sorry if its already been posted

well folks.

today was supposed to be the day that we played in miami on Warped Tour 2006... but it was not. it seems like every time we get closed to florida the cards fall WRONG!

basically, i just wanted to apologize for that. not that it was our faults or anything. we're still really sorry.

the day was looking great. we had a short photo shoot with Getty Images, who will be posting those pics in the near future, and immediately after that we ran

to our merch booth to do a signing for the beautiful persons here in miami. seriously, the line was the longest we've ever had. in fact,

it was so long that we had to cut some of it short due to our set time being half an hour or so away. had we known that our set would drown in

the pools of fate we might have stayed all day long to sign and take pictures! during the shoot and the signing the sun was burning us alive... i never would've

thought the weather would turn the way it did. sometimes that's just life though... don't you think? sometimes, the crappiest things happen at the most

unexpected times and you just have to take it for what it's worth and realize that it's not the end... that there is always the tiniest hole you can crawl through to

get yourself out. wow, i didn't mean to go on like that, ha! anyways, as soon as we got to the stage the sky got dark and the clouds began to drain forcing the entire warped festival

to shut down. you should have been there though... it was beautiful. the kids waiting for us to play stayed the WHOLE time, until they finally realized we had to leave.

they were chanting and cheering us on. i must say, it was the most encouraging thing to hear in the midst of that darn storm. moments like that are it. they are IT, man!

these kids are hardcore. (theres a picture on the LJ)

love hayley.

actually.... love all of us.

i was thereeee ...

luckily me and my two other friends got to meet them while they were signing at the merch booth! they are really cool...hayley had to go though...but like right when we got into warped we saw their merch booth and zac was there...me nad my friends were just like standing near the booth....we didnt say hi though..we should have.. and then later when we went to get stuff signed zac remembered us and told us that he had tried to say hi, but we were already walking away :(...but he talked to us, and then jeremy kept tapping my friend and walking away...haha she was soo confused. we talked to all of them except hayley... theyre so awesome...AJAX too, haha. he jumped over us. :P

after that we left, and went to the volcom tent to make sure we got front row. then as they were setting up, everyone was realizing that these huge black clouds were coming over us...and then it started pouring..we were all waiting there...and everyone was chanting "paramore" and asking them to play even though it was raining...but they couldnt. josh did a little backflip for us..lol. zac threw his drumsticks out to the crowd too...you could tell they felt bad, they were even throwing their Warped Water..haha. when everyone realized that it wasnt gonna stop raining and the tour was shut down by the cops they started leaving...it was sad :( lol but still fun! ill post the pics i got soon! (not as much as i wouldve liked)

-christyyyyyy

^ It was funny when they kept looking up at the clouds & couldn't belive it was Miami.

I was there too. LOL I can't believe I came out in the picture, I'm the only one with a hat on. Hayley kept telling us how hardcore we were for standing there in the freezing rain screaming and cheering up paramore it was pretty awesome. Hopefully I got to meet them earlier I was one of the first ones there in line.

Yeah, the weather is not looking good for this whole week on the East Coast - lots of storms from this front that's stuck here.

Raleigh on Tuesday could be a crapshoot.

Cool post from Hayley though...that was really sweet of her to post that...

wow that sux.. i didnt realize they didnt play if it rained bad.. if it rains at mine ill be so pissed..

ok so this is real awesome luck for me, just checked the weather for san antonio the day of my warped... isolated thunder storms, the day before the day of and the day after.. terrific news for me.. :-x

i am so angry at the moment!!

wow that sux.. i didnt realize they didnt play if it rained bad.. if it rains at mine ill be so pissed..

ok so this is real awesome luck for me' date=' just checked the weather for san antonio the day of my warped... isolated thunder storms, the day before the day of and the day after.. terrific news for me.. :-x

i am so angry at the moment!![/quote']

why so angry, buddy?

i wish i was there

but that sucks that you didn't see them play

ok so this is real awesome luck for me' date=' just checked the weather for san antonio the day of my warped... isolated thunder storms, the day before the day of and the day after.. terrific news for me.. :-x

why so angry, buddy?

i wish i was there

oh it hasnt happened yet, but if it does get rained out or something ill be pissed lol.. im not terribly pissed yet, just a little depressed that its supposed to rain that day.. hopefully i get lucky and it stays dry that day

why so angry, buddy?

i wish i was there

oh it hasnt happened yet, but if it does get rained out or something ill be pissed lol.. im not terribly pissed yet, just a little depressed that its supposed to rain that day.. hopefully i get lucky and it stays dry that day

oh. ha, i'm retarded

it raining here now