AP Scans and Article Text/Tour Ad - August

golly

The article (by Steven) says:

I've written about Paramore before, and I have to say, every time I see them play live, I'm reminded of when I first saw No Doubt back in 1995. I saw that band perform at a big radio Christmas show in San Jose right after their soon-to-be-smash single "Just A Girl" came out. You could feel the star power emanating from the stage--granted, Gwen Stefani and her bandmates didn't know it yet, but something big was happening. Paramore have the same feeling. Hayley Williams is a star on the mic, and she and her bandmates are going to morph from super-talented musicians to all around badasses before you know it. Zac Farro, only 15, hammers the drums like a madman. Watch them grow, and be the one who says, "I saw them when..."

In the "yellow sunglasses" picture, Hayley clearly has "They will know you by your love" written on her arm, like we discussed in another thread. Love it...and the sunglasses, which she was also wearing yesterday in Raleigh :)

Plus, someone has GOT to scan the full page ad for the tour in the back of the magazine (I don't have a scanner...) It's on page 235 and it lists a bunch of cities they'll be playing, including some, like Richmond (where I live!) that haven't been officially announced yet. Plus it has that awesome Emergency video photo...

so' date=' you edited my post title?

plus, the scan is legible.

and, i added that ad in the back.[/quote']

Yeah, I do edit post titles every once in awhile if someone adds info to the thread or something like that...hope you don't mind - definitely didn't mean to offend.

And you're right - the scan is legible...my other computer wouldn't let me zoom in, but this one does. I wasted all that time typing...damn!

Did you just add the ad now or did I miss it before? I'm spaced out tonight...

so' date=' you edited my post title?

plus, the scan is legible.

and, i added that ad in the back.[/quote']

Yeah, I do edit post titles every once in awhile if someone adds info to the thread or something like that...hope you don't mind - definitely didn't mean to offend.

And you're right - the scan is legible...my other computer wouldn't let me zoom in, but this one does. I wasted all that time typing...damn!

Did you just add the ad now or did I miss it before? I'm spaced out tonight...

i said before that i just added it...

after you (i think) wanted to see a scan of it.