Paramore CONTEST??

Yeah this was just posted on MySpace...

"Paramore is gonna shred when they hit the road this summer, givin' you a show you'll never forget. To celebrate your good fortune, why dontcha enter this sweet contest, 'cause hey... you might win!"

I wanna enter but I dunno how!! Its got a lil thing underneath saying "Paramore givaway" but nothing to click on....i'm confused!

=S

I really wanna enter! And i'm sure lotsa ppl will

But any idea how?

Lol

[edit] AH HA!! Found it =]]

Here's the link:

https://www.hottopic.com/community/contests/contestLogin.asp?contId=464&contLogo=contest%5F464%2Egif&contName=Paramore+Sweeps+06&M=1891509870

Nice prizes too:

One (1) Copy of Paramore's All We Know Is Falling CD

One (1) Paramore "Tree" Tee

One (1) Paramore Button

One (1) Autographed Paramore Poster and Sticker Set

One (1) Daisy Rock Glitter Guitar

One (1) $50 Hot Topic Gift Card

=]

I so entered that. Does that mean Hot Topic will soon have more Paramore merch as well?! I hope so.

me too.

i thought it was kind a weird that hot topic was having this contest since they don't sell any paramore merch

Yeah, I'm hoping soon. They only have their CD now. But like I don't like waiting for stuff I prefer going to the store.

I so entered that. Does that mean Hot Topic will soon have more Paramore merch as well?! I hope so.

me too.

i thought it was kind a weird that hot topic was having this contest since they don't sell any paramore merch

They sell their cd.

me too.

They sell their cd.

yeah i meant like t shirts' date=' hoodies, etc.[/quote']

Oh

Yeah I been checking and hope they do cause its much easier than ordering online (but they will jump the prices there though D: )