WARPED @RALEIGH, NC 6/27 (now w/ pics!)

kerrie

Brilliant pics...way better than mine :) For once, I just enjoyed the show and didn't try to take too many pics...I did try to take one video, but the sound came out AWFUL (as I kind of expected), so I won't try that again...

Your pics are amazing though...now I just have to upload them all into the PF.com gallery, which will take somewhere short of forever :)

Brilliant pics...way better than mine :) For once' date=' I just enjoyed the show and didn't try to take too many pics...I did try to take one video, but the sound came out AWFUL (as I kind of expected), so I won't try that again...

Your pics are amazing though...now I just have to upload them all into the PF.com gallery, which will take somewhere short of forever :)[/quote']

yea i def wanna enjoy the show and the experience too.. so ill see if my bro or my buddy will take the pics or ill just take em quickly and enjoy the rest of the show lol

Brilliant pics...way better than mine :) For once' date=' I just enjoyed the show and didn't try to take too many pics...I did try to take one video, but the sound came out AWFUL (as I kind of expected), so I won't try that again...

Your pics are amazing though...now I just have to upload them all into the PF.com gallery, which will take somewhere short of forever :)[/quote']

yea i def wanna enjoy the show and the experience too.. so ill see if my bro or my buddy will take the pics or ill just take em quickly and enjoy the rest of the show lol

It didn't help that my camera wasn't cooperating at all - the pics I was taking kept coming out crappy, so I finally just pretty much gave up...it's great to have the pics to remember the show by though...

Thanks! I will take more at Norfolk...I wonder how those will turn out.

I think our camera has video but theres no sound to it which is weird haha

Damn those pics are amazing! thanks for posting. Love the quality aswell. Was it a really hot day? lol it seems like everytime all the other guys are sweating balls onstage, Hayley doesnt. This is the first time ive seen Hayley sweat and the others guys are all cool.

Ren

It was VERY humid and around 80 I think?

Sorry if they resized D:

and Im wrong I think Hayley either bought that shirt like that or cut it up her self. I thought she rolled the sleeves under but by looking at my pics I see tears on the edges. I want that shirt now D: I shoulda since I saw a "As Cities Burn" tent.