WARPED @RALEIGH, NC 6/27 (now w/ pics!)

kerrie

(WARNING: I WILL RAMBLE FOR A WHILE CAUSE I ALWAYS ADD THE DETAIL, AND DONT MIND MY RANDOM EXCITEMENT CAUSE THIS WAS MY FIRST TIME SEEING PARAMORE)I dunno where to start :D Ok so I woke up late this morning at like 10 something and I pratcially freaked cause we were supposed to get up at 7 and around 11 something my moms cell phone made a weird noise and I knew exactly what it was. I ran over and took the phone from my dad and read the text message and it said Paramore is on the Hurley stage at 3:20 and when I found out I tried to hurry my family up cause we're always slow -_- Well we got to Dennys to eat breakfast and it took forever cause of my sister but we got out and it started raining again, (it rained onn and off the whole time at warped but it was funny cause it got all sunny for Paramore and after it started raining again XD) I was like damnit I hope my mom doesnt chicken out cause she would. Ok so we drove to where the pavillion was and we drove up the road and then it started pouring so my mom wanted to go back and buy a rain poncho and at CVS pharmacy. So we went there and bought two (I never used mine cause I'm not a weenie). Ok so I got there and looked at the actual warped while driving to find a drop off and I was like WHOA! Heh the paper tickets worked and the first thing I did was look for the Paramore tent, I went the wrong way and thankfully I did cause I WALKED RIGHT PASSED ZAC! I can't believe I didn't say hi D: It took me some walking to finally find it and it was convinient since the fuse tent and the hurley stage were at opposite sides of the tent. I was gutted because they dont take credit cards and we only brought 50$ so the only thing I could get was two cd packages, and two pins (theres different ones). I was 8$ short for the hoodie I been drooling over for months D: I really hope they sell it on the int or sell it on their headlining tour. Anyway I read the sign and saw they have a signing at the fuse tent right after their show so I made a mental note of that and headed straight for the Hurley stage to reserve my spot. I got there when Silverstein was playing but I didn't bother to move up until they were done. While standing there with camera in hand watching AFS's equiptment being set up I finally found Brent and I had to say hey first since he doesn't know what I look like haha. We were standing near each other talking until the moshing of Armor for Sleep seperated us lol.. Ok so I was standing there for like over an hour waiting for my chance to get up front on the gate thing and I finally did when AFS ended. OH and I forgot Hayley was watching AFS with her big yellow shades on XD. I wanted to shout her name and wave but she doesn't know me yet. Yeah after that I was shocked when Zac, Josh and Jeremy walked up on stage to set everything up. I took a few pictures of that time too. Then they all left and came back on stage together and the crowd screamed (wasn't that big of a crowd) Their setlist in order is Pressure, All We Know, Conspiracy, Here We Go Again, Whoa, and ended with Emergency. I got the order right cause during half of Whoa I wrote it on my hand with a sharpie. It was cool cause she would lean my way and if I reached my arm out I could like touch her hand haha, I just looked at Brents and I could tell his have a better zoom then mine but I got atleast 50/more. I was kinda sad cause I really wanted to see My Heart done in person but oh well maybe in Norfolk? Right after their set I ran over to the Fuse tent and stood in line and it was suprising with a line already formed. It was funny cause the fuse guy would ask the passerby-ers Do you know Paramore? and they went dumb-faced haha. All I got signed was my shoe, EP, and my original cd. IM SO SORRY JESS D: I COULDN'T GET YOUR EP SIGNED OR THAT PICTURE BECAUSE THEY WERE STRICT WITH PICS AND HOW MUCH TIME YOU SPENT WITH THEM D: When I got up there I didnt know what to say except I will see you guys in Norfolk and I never seen you before and I came here from VA. Hayley was kinda suprised with a smile on her face. The dude took a picture of them at the table for me and its cute cause Hayley has that smile she gave me haha. My mom kinda embarassed me and told Hayley I blast their music all the time like everyday and Hayley was like "Really? Cool. :D" The first round I only got the cds singed and the second time around I went in line to take my muddy vans shoe off to have them sign it. (I noticed that Jermey wrote Hi on my shoe just a few mins ago XD). I really wanted them to use the silver sharpied cause you'll know why when I show you. But they just went along and signed it with the black sharpies they had. Wow I cant believe I was actually that close and talking to them O_O I hope they reconise me/like me/be friends with me or something like some of you guys that already have relationships with them. Ok I will make this next part short and say I saw Aiden, Joan Jett and the Blackhearts, AFI!!!, Underoath, Paramore obviously, and Armor for Sleep. IT WAS AMAZINNNNG! And near the end around 7 something I went over to the FBR tent to pick up The Hush Sound poster thing and Jeremy was in changed clothes talking to some girl in the tent over, I didnt want to be rude and say hi, make it seem like Im trying to find them haha. Well I have pictures of my signed stuff (thank you webcam) but when I get home I will definately upload the actual pictures of the show and that will be mid tomorrow. I WANNA GO AGAIN AND I CANT WAIT TO SEE THEM THIS AUGUST, Oh and Nice meeting you Brent XD sorry if I creeped you out. Loool

(sorry that this is longer then other peoples reviews)

Picture330.jpg

Kinda blurry or its just my shoe being all dirty

Picture331.jpg

My mom went in with me the first time to get this signed

Picture332.jpg

I got this signed when I went in the first time, wooo I love em. 8-)

(EDITED GRAMMAR ERRORS)

Heh I woulda had them sign a fuse beach ball if I didn't have the cds

BUT I FORGOT TO MENTION THAT ...when AFI was playing the power would go out on the amps? or speakers and since they had earplugs in they kept playing and Davey kept singing O_O and it was weird cause during the end of Miss murder after the screaming bit they had to stop cause someone got really hurt/passed out in the front and they had the EMS over there getting the dude out. It sucks that AFI didn't finish Miss Murder though D:

AND I FORGOT TO SAY THET HAVE AWESOME PARAMORE BAGS TO PUT YOUR MERCH IN WHEN YOU BUY SOMETHING FROM THEIR TENT :D

Heh I woulda had them sign a fuse beach ball if I didn't have the cds

BUT I FORGOT TO MENTION THAT ...when AFI was playing the power would go out on the amps? or speakers and since they had earplugs in they kept playing and Davey kept singing O_O and it was weird cause during the end of Miss murder after the screaming bit they had to stop cause someone got really hurt/passed out in the front and they had the EMS over there getting the dude out. It sucks that AFI didn't finish Miss Murder though D:

AND I FORGOT TO SAY THET HAVE AWESOME PARAMORE BAGS TO PUT YOUR MERCH IN WHEN YOU BUY SOMETHING FROM THEIR TENT :D

ummm hey how many songs did AFI play.. im sooooo pumped to see them and i wanna know what i should expect from them?? lol

Where was Hayley during the AFS set? Was she out in the crowd watching or backstage?

I just can't get over thinking back to last year at Warped when there were maybe 50 people watching them play on the Shiragirl stage and then, after that, they just sat in their merch tent (next to the Shira Girl stage - it wasn't even with the other merch tents down in the main area) and there was no one there...I was like the only person I saw buy a CD or a shirt...at that point, I didn't talk to them much, since it was my first time seeing them...

Later on in the day, Hayley and Josh stood at the back of the crowd and watched My American Heart on the Ernie Ball stage and, of course, no one knew who they were...

Times have changed :)

Where was Hayley during the AFS set? Was she out in the crowd watching or backstage?

I just can't get over thinking back to last year at Warped when there were maybe 50 people watching them play on the Shiragirl stage and then' date=' after that, they just sat in their merch tent (next to the Shira Girl stage - it wasn't even with the other merch tents down in the main area) and there was no one there...I was like the only person I saw buy a CD or a shirt...at that point, I didn't talk to them much, since it was my first time seeing them...

Later on in the day, Hayley and Josh stood at the back of the crowd and watched My American Heart on the Ernie Ball stage and, of course, no one knew who they were...

Times have changed :)[/quote']

wow thats unreal.. lol

She was umm backstage on the side pimpin her shades. I saw her since I was on the left of the center. OK HERE COMES THE PICTURES! :D

I really think most of them came out GREAT! (67 total, there woulda been more but thats what I had left on the picture card)

AND IF I DIDN'T MENTION I WAS UP AT THE VERY FRONT LEANING AGAINST THE BARACADE WITH MY MOM BEHIND ME AND I WAS SORTA OFF THE CENTER BUT GOOD ENOUGH :D

These first few are from the setting up (sorry they're big and some are automatically resized D: )

warped2006001.jpg

warped2006002.jpg

warped2006003.jpg

warped2006004.jpg

warped2006005.jpg

warped2006006.jpg

warped2006007.jpg

warped2006008.jpg

warped2006009.jpg

warped2006010.jpg

the start

warped2006011.jpg

warped2006012.jpg

warped2006013.jpg

warped2006014.jpg

warped2006015.jpg

warped2006016.jpg

warped2006017.jpg

I love this one haha

warped2006018.jpg

warped2006019.jpg

warped2006020.jpg

warped2006021.jpg

warped2006022.jpg

warped2006023.jpg

warped2006024.jpg

warped2006025.jpg

warped2006026.jpg

warped2006027.jpg

warped2006028.jpg

THIS ONES THE ONE I WAS TALKING ABOUT LOOOL

warped2006029.jpg

warped2006030.jpg

warped2006031.jpg

warped2006032.jpg

warped2006033.jpg

warped2006034.jpg

warped2006035.jpg

warped2006036.jpg

warped2006037.jpg

double ass O:

warped2006038.jpg

warped2006039.jpg

warped2006040.jpg

warped2006041.jpg

warped2006042.jpg

warped2006043.jpg

warped2006044.jpg

stormy lookin

warped2006045.jpg

warped2006046.jpg

the shoes XD

warped2006047.jpg

warped2006048.jpg

warped2006049.jpg

these were during the end of Conspiracy after she does the high note I THINK

warped2006050.jpg

warped2006051.jpg

warped2006052.jpg

warped2006053.jpg

warped2006054.jpg

warped2006055.jpg

warped2006056.jpg

warped2006057.jpg

warped2006058.jpg

warped2006059.jpg

warped2006060.jpg

warped2006061.jpg

warped2006062.jpg

warped2006063.jpg

THIS ONE TURNED OUT SO AMAZING AND CLEEEAR

warped2006064.jpg

MY FAV (Hayley's smiling at me cause I was talking about how I haven't seen them/I will see em again in Norfolk and Josh has my cd in his hand) at first when they got there they right away started drawing on the table, it was funny.

warped2006065.jpg

RANDOM! and thats how the weather was all day too except for paramore it cleared up really good then an hour or two later the sun went away and it rained again

warped2006066.jpg

set list.

warped2006067.jpg