bigger avatars?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woah thats abit to big steph ^^

oh and Kleptomaniac yea i ahd that problem before, but heres a tip, open your avatar in paint, yes Paint it doesnt matter if u have Photoshop deluxe

once in paint resize the avatar to 99% which will leave the image practiacally the same size and then save it. I had a 12 kbs avatar and it reduced to 3 =)

Our max avatar size is 13144 bytes and 128 pixels, but I don't think we'll make it any bigger than that because we already sort of have a problem with sig sizes and stretching the forum. It would just get out of hand if the avatars were any bigger I think.

how do you do it? save it as a different file or something?

Open up the file in an image editing program. Click File > Save As and under the "File Name" it says "Save as Type" and select PNG.

hey thanks

Our max avatar size is 13144 bytes and 128 pixels, but I don't think we'll make it any bigger than that because we already sort of have a problem with sig sizes and stretching the forum. It would just get out of hand if the avatars were any bigger I think.

okay.

• 2 months later...

I hate this avatar system :\ I can never add anything I like thats over the "limit"

I need help AGAIN

ths06036edaw9.png

I need this to be avatar sizable without changing the colors up...like making it fuzzy. I tried doing what was told to me here a few months back but it doesnt work :\