Live sets...

tez

I was wondering if anyone has anything like 'Live at Fat Tuesday's' that they are woling to share

Im in love with the set from 'Live at Fat Tuesday's' and i would loooove more hehe!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only other full show I can think of is that old Purpledoor set. If you don't have it, I can post that. :)

edit: http://paramorefans.com/audio/PurpledoorFestival-FullSet.zip

and there's also a full set from CBGB's (9.15.05), but it's broken up into different files by song... and you can find the megaupload links for that here: http://paramorefans.com/downloads/audio.html

Those are the only three I know of - there are also scattered live performances here and there of individual songs and the new material (Rewind and Temporary.)

Someone really needs to record one of the Warped sets, since the songs are sounding better than ever live...anyone got the equipment/desire to do it?

are you allowed to bring video cameras into warped tour?

I don't think so, but you can definitely bring in digital cameras...and if you have one with good video capabilities, that's probably the way to go...I tried to take vids of a couple of the songs when I saw them, but the sound was just too much for my camera to take...it just came out as a big loud obnoxious noise...darn shame too, 'cause the vids themselves look pretty good.

yeah my camera oddly enough takes amazing videos and crappy pictures. but it's kind of embarssing because i sing kind of at a foghorn level and the times that i have nearly recorded a full set i usually forget about enjoying the show. i'll take a couple videos of full songs. actually i'm seeing them twice so i'll try and get as many as i can.

yeah my camera oddly enough takes amazing videos and crappy pictures. but it's kind of embarssing because i sing kind of at a foghorn level and the times that i have nearly recorded a full set i usually forget about enjoying the show. i'll take a couple videos of full songs. actually i'm seeing them twice so i'll try and get as many as i can.

Yeah, that's my problem too - I'd rather enjoy the show than try to take pics or videos :)

I'll humbly request Emergency with the awesome intro and Here We Go Again with One Armed Scissor at the end :) Those are the two I'm dying to have...

Yeah' date=' that's my problem too - I'd rather enjoy the show than try to take pics or videos :)

I'll humbly request Emergency with the awesome intro and Here We Go Again with One Armed Scissor at the end :) Those are the two I'm dying to have...[/quote']

haha ok those seem to be in high demand so i'll make sure to get both of those.

Yeah' date=' that's my problem too - I'd rather enjoy the show than try to take pics or videos :)

I'll humbly request Emergency with the awesome intro and Here We Go Again with One Armed Scissor at the end :) Those are the two I'm dying to have...[/quote']

haha ok those seem to be in high demand so i'll make sure to get both of those.

Yeah - high demand from, ummm, me :)

I'm seriously considering buying bootlegging equipment haha... maybe in time for their show in Chicago... if I can find a mic cheap enough on ebay. I'm going to ask Paramore first before posting anything though, although I really don't think they'd have a problem with it.

I'm seriously considering buying bootlegging equipment haha... maybe in time for their show in Chicago... if I can find a mic cheap enough on ebay. I'm going to ask Paramore first before posting anything though, although I really don't think they'd have a problem with it.

I think the only reason they'd ever care is if they were considering releasing a live CD/EP.

Otherwise, I don't think they'd care at all..

You just might have some trouble with their management, or the venue.

But I hope you do buy some :D , I think we all want/need a full HQ recording of the headlining tour...

Oh, you're going to the first headlining show? So jealous...if I could afford a plane ticket right now...

I thought about recording the Warped show with my voice recorder that I brought for the interview, but I was right up front in front of security and figured that could create some problems, even with me having a press pass and all. Plus, I hadn't had a chance to ask the band about it and didn't want to do something they didn't want done. And, I doubt it would have made much of a recording anyway...it's not really equipped for that kind of recording.