Live sets...

tez

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm psyched that Steph is going to Warped on the 6th and bringing back (hopefully) some vids and audio :)

i came through for you! two videos! except there were crowdsurfers galore during emergnency so there are times when im just randomly taping the ground but if you're just in it for the audio then you have no problem.

yeah we need a new camera too since our video has no sound..I tried it...how'd she get videos and pictures?unless she had someone else do them?

I'm guessing she filmed some of the time and took pictures during some of the other songs...

i took pictures during pressure and all we know and took vids during emergency and here we go again. i'll do the audio.

What kind of camera do you have? It takes really nice vids and has good audio for a still digital camera...I want one :)

Also, you rule...but you know that already, Miss Fan of the Month :)

haha thanks. actually i got my camera pretty cheap it was on clearance for $250. haha. its a sony cybershot 4.1 megapixels mpegmovievx dsc-s90. oh i have 2 more short vids from pressure and all we know that i'm uploading.

haha thanks. actually i got my camera pretty cheap it was on clearance for $250. haha. its a sony cybershot 4.1 megapixels mpegmovievx dsc-s90. oh i have 2 more short vids from pressure and all we know that i'm uploading.

You RULE. :D