San Francisco - Warped tour 7/8 - Review added!

Lanizzle

edit: review is at the bottom. Please read it if you get a chance :D

-----

Yeeees it's on Saturday =]

No one made a topic yet..so I did.

I know Gloria is going :D and I'll see you there.

Same with you, Kev.

Gahh I can't wait.

I actually live 3 hours away from San Francisco, so i'm going to stay at my sisters house tomorow and saturday, because she lives only an hour away.

So i'm leaving tomorow, and won't be back till Sunday. Yes, I travel for Paramore =]

so be patient for my story/pics, etc...

I'll be back sunday night! :D wish me luck.

they're probably playing the mainstage. well that or hurley. they would be the first band to play mainstage though. so get there on time.

Mainstage...That's awesome. I wonder if they'll be playing it on all the CA dates?

I'm getting there early, so it'll be no problem. Thanks for the heads up though :D

K..Just got back home.

Aw Kev, I wish I knew it was your birthday I would have wished you happy birthday!

But..happy belated bday! :lol:

Anyway. It was great. front row center, met them all at their signing, had a really really funny moment with Hayley..

I'll post a better review I PROMISE, explain all about it and stuff once I settle in..I just drove 3 hours, so I'm a little tired.

I took a lot of pics too..over 110..they're really good.

Ok, review time? I think so =]

[this little part isn't about paramore]

Ok. So I got to Pier 30/32 at about 8 AM with my 2 friends.

I was picked by that survey thing to be on the Warped Panel. So I finally found them, after searching. Did my work(had to pass out surveys, and then enter them onto a palm pilot..boring....i don't even know why im putting this into this review?)

Anyway, moving on! Since I was on the warped panel, I got to go in free, and be on stage with one MAINSTAGE band. groups of 3 people had to agree what band to see, and since Paramore was on the Hurley stage, I said I'd see whoever someone was a really big fan of, so they could see them.

Ended up being on stage with Thursday. It was awesome.

ANYWAY! Paramore!

I went to the Hurley stage at 10:45, and they weren't playing till 11:30. I got up to 2nd row, then everyone started moshing for the band before Paramore, and I got front row, center.

Anyway, finally that band ended, and the band set up.

They were AWESOME. Even better than when I saw them in May. I took so many pictures.

The band was extremely energetic, especially during "here we go again", Hayley was really dancing haha it was cute!

She was wearing a pink shirt, with black and white striped leggings, and black shorts with the red carnation attached.

They did the classic setlist, Pressure, All We Know, Here We Go Again, Emergency, Whoa, My Heart (probably got that in the wrong order, maybe not)

anyway, after that some guy near me yelled out "HAYLEY! TAKE MY SIGN" and she walked over and was talking to him and when she was walking away I waved and she waved back(haha cute and cheesy), and said "See you at 2 at the signing!" to the crowd.

So skipping all the other stuff, I saw Gloria, and met Kevin at the Myspace tent. Hung out there for awhile, and I thought they'd sign at the Paramore, Myspace, or FBR tent.

So I went to the Paramore tent and it said "Signing at 2 PM at Super Soaker tent"

So it was 1:45 and I walked to the super soaker tent. This show was actually SOLD OUT apparantly, and was extremely crowded, so it took awhile.

Got to the tent at about 1:55..

The line was long, so after about 15 minutes I finally got to meet the whole band(since I had only met Jeremy, Josh, and Zac before).

Anyway, I couldn't get a picture with the band ( :( ) since they were signing over a table, but that's ok.

so Josh asked me what poster i wanted, decided on the album cover poster, since the other one I already have, and it has Jason on it(they REALLY need a new poster)

[funniest, and best part of the day]

So I got them to sign that, then I asked Hayley and Hunter if they would sign my actual CD booklet, since I already had the other 3 sign it in May.

So I gave her a silver sharpie, so it would match the other autographs..

She writes "Hayle" and on the last y, I guess she pressed too hard and a blob of ink shot out onto the thing. It was soo funny! Hayley was like "Oh..OH NO! what did I do?!" and I was like "what? haha what happened?" and shes like "look! the ink pen just....dangit! DANGIT! I will fix this! I will!" and holds it upside down, and shakes it to try to get the ink to drip off. It wasn't working, and she was staring at it, waiting for it to drip..and it didn't :lol: It was so funny she was like "IT'S NOT WORKING! DANGIT!!" and i was like "it's REALLY okay! It's an original autograph, right?" and shes like "Yeah..but.." and starts writing more, and gives it to me and above her name it says "DANGIT!", and we both started laughing, and Josh was just laughing at the whole thing.

Then hunter signed it, while laughing. Jeremy tried to sign it, then saw his name already on it :lol:

So, it was an awesome, and hilarious day full of Paramore =] Zac and Josh didn't seem very talkative at the signing, but I got them both to talk for a few seconds. Hayley was def the most talkative, especially because of the whole "dangit" situation :lol:

Pictures(click the thumbnail for the big, HQ size!)

Ok here's a picture of the "dangit" autograph:

10163763yn.th.jpg

andd here's just ONE of MANY pics I took while they were performing..more will be coming this week(about 110 more, but I have dial up..so it'll take a bit):

10162611fo.th.jpg

WOW..that was long! Glad I could get it all out, though. If you can't take the time to read it all, atleast read about the autograph part.:lol:

So, I bought the CD again, so I have an un-signed, and a signed copy. Got the Summer Tic EP with the CD, and the 2 buttons that they were selling. They were really running low on shirts I noticed..

After that experience, I will find a way to go see them for the 3rd time on the headlining tour =]

Thats amazing.

I loved the whole "DANGIT" thing.. very funny haha.

Yeah, it was really funny.

Now that I read it, it was much funnier in person..just because she was so cute when trying to fix it, and laughing in-between.

and yes, I had an amazing warped experience..I was not expecting that great of a day.

Thats amazing.

I loved the whole "DANGIT" thing.. very funny haha.

Yeah' date=' it was really funny.

Now that I read it, it was much funnier in person..just because she was so cute when trying to fix it, and laughing in-between.

and yes, I had an amazing warped experience..I was not expecting that great of a day.[/quote']

Haha yeah.. I can imagine her acting the exact way you described it. =]

i was at the sf warped!!

u totally had an amazing warped experience!! i saw them play, but i wasnt able to go to the signing bc i had to watch senses fail. but i did see josh and jeremy at the super soaker tent, so i got to meet them! josh was going crazy with his super soaker! he was getting everyone that passed by and during my american heart he came onstage and soaked them! now, the only member of paramore i havent met is hayley.

• 2 weeks later...