Warped tour 7-7-06

Guest haunted_dreams55

Guest haunted_dreams55

This was my first time seeing Paramore (also warped tour) and they were great. First I stoped by the myspace tent to get my book jacket signed. They were all really nice. Zac was texitng someone well I was waiting for him to sign it and I think it was Ajax was telling him to hurry up and sign my book jacket.

Then we head to the stage to see them. Wow was there alot of people their. After they performed their first song (which was Pressure) Hayley told everyone thank you for coming out and to hear the music and for not coming to see her, I thought that was so funny and cool that she said that. We did miss some of Underoaths set because we went to see Paramore, but I still had a good time. I also took lots of pictures but I can't put them on yet, so they will be coming soon.

-Rebekah

This was my first time seeing Paramore (also warped tour) and they were great. First I stoped by the myspace tent to get my book jacket signed. They were all really nice. Zac was texitng someone well I was waiting for him to sign it and I think it was Ajax was telling him to hurry up and sign my book jacket.

Then we head to the stage to see them. Wow was there alot of people their. After they performed their first song (which was Pressure) Hayley told everyone thank you for coming out and to hear the music and for not coming to see her' date=' I thought that was so funny and cool that she said that. We did miss some of Underoaths set because we went to see Paramore, but I still had a good time. I also took lots of pictures but I can't put them on yet, so they will be coming soon.

-Rebekah[/quote']

Hayley's got to get sick of being the center of attention so much...it comes with the territory, but there are also four other really talented people in the band who get a lot less attention than her and deserve every bit as much...

Hayley's got to get sick of being the center of attention so much...it comes with the territory' date=' but there are also four other really talented people in the band who get a lot less attention than her and deserve every bit as much...[/quote']

it sucks but that's just how it works. & it's just going to get worse as they get bigger. think no doubt & gwen.