signatures

• 4 weeks later...

most forums have html turned off becuase of security reasons

think of it like myspace, a person who really knows what hes doing can hack the forum with HTML

how do you get like' date=' different types of fonts & that in your sig.

does anyone know the wee codes ?

i'm a bit silly.[/quote']

here are some

for color duh , :P

text size

bold letter

italic text

underlined text

• 3 weeks later...

thanks for the reply =]

i have uploaded the pic to photobucket, and i get the message, remote file is to big, or something like that. i feel really silly :S

EDIT: oh i see, i just noticed the box to upload a file in the sig page, didnt know that wasnt the way to do it! hehe

yeh, at the bottom of the page at first, i noticed it said max size is either 550x500 pixels or 2.0kb, but that is under the upload bit, so considering uploading isnt aloud that could be different.

yeh, my current sig is like just over 400x200 i think, whereas the origional i tried was 550x275, it was obviously just too big first time. all sorted now anyway. i dont think there is much need of bigger sig space. there is quite a generous amount as it is, dont want to take over the page do we hehe

• 3 weeks later...

I was wondering about something... how would I make a file as small as 2.0 KB? I always tend to make files around 40-70, so how would I make it smaller? Even after I upload it to tinypic, photobucket or imageshack, it's always too big or the wrong file type. :(

Maybe someone could help me...

Here's the link to the sig that I wanted to put up. :)

;128392']I was wondering about something... how would I make a file as small as 2.0 KB? I always tend to make files around 40-70' date=' so how would I make it smaller? Even after I upload it to tinypic, photobucket or imageshack, it's always too big or the wrong file type. :(

Maybe someone could help me...

Here's the link to the sig that I wanted to put up. :)

the 2.0 kbs only apply to pictures uploaded in the forum

in other words you can use whatever file size as long as its uploaded on photobucket, imageshack, etc

just use the IMG tags