Cheyenne Kimball

thepatronxsaint

Easy Trying to Figure Something Out  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Easy Trying to Figure Something Out

I can't stand her. Yeah she has a good voice but the way she acts bugs me... sorry. I mean like the way she talks to her parents and the way she dosen't have respect for them and what 16 yr old girl goes out with a 20 yr old guy? and their parents just go with it? I like her parents and all cause from watching the show but they need to do somthing about their kid. But yeah that's what i think sorry...

I personally don't like her music. She sounds like a little kid, and her voice is just so whiney. But, I do watch her show and I like it. She does seem kinda bratty but I think overall she seems nice, and in my opinion she seems to have a good relationship with her parents.

I've only seen her show once and I couldn't watch the whole thing, it was just annoying that her parents were doing so much for her (like completely moving their lives and everything) and she just treated them like crap.

And sometimes I'm a sucker for catchy pop songs, but I didn't like any of hers... and I gave it a chance.