September 3 Anaheim HOB

Ricebowl52

i just called them, the chick said she had no idea there was actually a m&g going on. Then she's like, well call the fansite you bought the ticekts from and see what their policy is, then before i got a word in, she said, best bet is to bring it, and if they won't let u bring it in, then check it in. she also said to call back in near the time of the m&g to see if they've got ne more info..

yup yup yup absolutely amazing

the crowdsurfers during my heart were INSANEEEEE.

I KNOW! it was ridiculous..i was trying to enjoy the ending, but i was all paranoid that right in front of all the lead singers. it was awesome. first time on the rails at any concert and i arrived at the venue at 5:35pm...lol

i know, we were lucky enough to be able to take pics of the m&g, but the lady (Sue) was cool-she made us promise not to take pics during the show, and we'd be allowed to take pics at the m&g. so i have a few group pics n stuff, it was cool. i was suprised as to how open up hayley was about with ONELASTATROCITY asked her about the meaning of the emergency song AND emergency video. even though her voice was hoarse, she went on for days explaining the meaning. it was insane. uh..i gotta get to work so i'll finish the story later if ne ones intereted..lol

OMG!! the show was awesome. Best show i have ever been to. I got Gacin from TP's pic, thanks to steph. Colin from HTL lost his shoe when he jumped into the crowd, and he played about 3 songs with just one shoe on. CIWWAF wasn't the best. Shaant seemed to be trying too hard to be like William Beckett or something. The M&G was hilarious. Jeremy was making faces into people's pics with Haley, and then Josh was doing the same to Hunter. my cousin brought her little toy microphone to get signed and i have the awesomest picture.

Picture2185.jpg

the other pics i have are with me and each member of the band.

i know, we were lucky enough to be able to take pics of the m&g, but the lady (Sue) was cool-she made us promise not to take pics during the show, and we'd be allowed to take pics at the m&g. so i have a few group pics n stuff, it was cool. i was suprised as to how open up hayley was about with ONELASTATROCITY asked her about the meaning of the emergency song AND emergency video. even though her voice was hoarse, she went on for days explaining the meaning. it was insane. uh..i gotta get to work so i'll finish the story later if ne ones intereted..lol

Yeah, what'd she say about it?

Oh wow, I totally saw him ask her. And she was talking about the emergency in her personal life with her parents. Then I think I started talking to Hunter, so I didn't hear the rest of her answer....

Yeah, what'd she say about it?

it was really long and deep...but I guess the quickest way to explain it is it had to do with overcoming the hardships that you experience in your lives and being able to show the world that you did it, so to give hope to everyone else....she mentioned the scars from the video was a representation of the emotional scars they carried and how even though they had them, they were able to overcome them, and move forward.....I wish we had audio of it because Hayley's explanation was way more in depth....

But yeah the show was awesome....I think I got some cracked ribs from being smashed up against the rail, but it was worth it being FRONT AND CENTER....it was kinda funny tho because one of the HOB security guys parked it right in front of us before "Whoa" and I was like "ummm....dood's gonna get poked in the eye during the chorus".....I made an effort not to though...I'm not that mean

it was really long and deep...but I guess the quickest way to explain it is it had to do with overcoming the hardships that you experience in your lives and being able to show the world that you did it, so to give hope to everyone else....she mentioned the scars from the video was a representation of the emotional scars they carried and how even though they had them, they were able to overcome them, and move forward.....I wish we had audio of it because Hayley's explanation was way more in depth....

But yeah the show was awesome....I think I got some cracked ribs from being smashed up against the rail, but it was worth it being FRONT AND CENTER....it was kinda funny tho because one of the HOB security guys parked it right in front of us before "Whoa" and I was like "ummm....dood's gonna get poked in the eye during the chorus".....I made an effort not to though...I'm not that mean

So then - you're supposed to view the end of the video as a triumph because they're up there performing? Interesting...

yeah, they sorta just all come together regardless of their scars and stuff. i told her i asked because there were so many interpretations of the vid and she said thats what they wanted the vid to do. so yeah. that whole, they are forced to perform thing is so outta the picture. lol

lol but yeah hayley was so cool and open about that whole explaination, really glad she told me about that.

28725o9.jpg

i just hadddd to give it to him. lol he was so funny about it, he was all like "i would steal that from you if i could" or something.

2871ax2.jpg

and then when i asked if he wanted it, he was all like DUDE YOU BETTER NOT BE LYING? ARE YOU SERIOUS? YOURE GONNA SEE THIS UP ON MAHSPACE. lol so yeah, he can carry on the g-unit reign. >]