September 3 Anaheim HOB

Ricebowl52

ya she kept getting tossed around. and all those people moshing during CIWWAF, i was like, what is going on? i mean, i understand HTl, and Paramore, but CIWWAF?

and the guy crowd surfing during MBR in This Providence's set was hilarious. and Dan's like "awesome for crowd surfing during an acoustic song" haha that kinda made me laugh

i wish i had awesome pics like stephs, etc. lol :'[

282mal4.jpg

just me adn them basically, but if you want them bigger. i can upload if you please. but iam so ugly so who would wanna right ? :P

Those pics look awesome man. That would be cool if you could upload them

And that goes for all of you haha. Larger pics are my vice.

Ren

another funny moment (for me at least, not so much steph): the "molester" during This Providence. that dude was CRAZY!! after the show, though, he was having the pretty deep convo with Gavin. i laughed so hard.

ahh! he was hilarious. i couldn't help but laugh. sorry steph. that guy was definitely "feeling" the music. haha

So i was browsing through punkvideoguys myspace and I saw someone that looked familiar. THen I realized im pretty sure thats the guy that was filming in front of us at house of blues

so im guessing he works for punkvideoguys? not surprising cuz they are based in socal

myspace.com/punkvideoguys

hes number three with the name iross on the top 6

thats the guy right?

ARGHHHHHHH

I'm so pissed I didn't get the M&G 4ticket thing. I ended up buying tickets off ticketmaster the DAY OF this show as I thought I had ordered tickets earlier but i guess my internet died and it didnt go through with the transaction. In the end I still ended up buying 5 tickets but I could only get THREE when I found out the person buying the last 2 was my SISTER DOWN STAIRSSSSS.

• 2 weeks later...