MORE MORE MORE shirt

why don't you just cut it. i got a youth medium and it was massive so i cut it up. i hate the collar. how its all thick and constraining. i really want them to start putting their merch on american apparel shirts. that would make life so much easier.

why don't you just cut it. i got a youth medium and it was massive so i cut it up. i hate the collar. how its all thick and constraining. i really want them to start putting their merch on american apparel shirts. that would make life so much easier.

yeah, it would.

I love wearing band shirts, but I hate the sizing.

youth medium fits, but its a little square for my liking.

and youth large is too big.

yeah band shirt sizings are kind of a pain

i wish the paramore merch on FBR could be accumulative from all tours. so everyone can get whatever they want even if they missed a tour or it didn't pass through their city. for example, the hoodie they sold during the winter goes west tour.

i think they'd make a lot more sales like that

yeah band shirt sizings are kind of a pain

i wish the paramore merch on FBR could be accumulative from all tours. so everyone can get whatever they want even if they missed a tour or it didn't pass through their city. for example' date=' the hoodie they sold during the winter goes west tour.

i think they'd make a lot more sales like that[/quote']

YES I AGREE I still didnt get that hoodie with the X's on the back -_-

yeah' date=' it would.

I love wearing band shirts, but I hate the sizing.

youth medium fits, but its a little square for my liking.

and youth large is too big.[/quote']

ha

I got a youth large in a THS shirt and it looks like a little kids shirt, they aren't big at all.