Short clips of the warped bible study

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

me neither. i almost thought zac wasn't there either but then i watched again and saw the little snippet of him. if you watch warped inside and out they show haley and josh at the bible study, but not hunter or zac. but probably cuz they were sitting next to TIm and TIm talked on the show. i'm done rambling now =]

i wouldnt consider them christain, but they dont use profanitys, which is why my parents like them haha

I don't know if that's why you can buy there cd on Christian website or if they themselves practice their faith Cause there's alot of christian bands that don't mention god in their songs but they themselves practice their faith (like Family Force 5 and underoath.)

i wouldnt consider them christain' date=' but they dont use profanitys, which is why my parents like them haha[/quote']

I don't know if that's why you can buy there cd on Christian website or if they themselves practice their faith Cause there's alot of christian bands that don't mention god in their songs but they themselves practice their faith (like Family Force 5 and underoath.)

oh i know, i was just saying that

but i gree with you 100%

• 2 weeks later...
i wouldnt consider them christain' date=' but they dont use profanitys, which is why my parents like them haha[/quote']

Underoath kinda does in their lyrics and that one song "Some Will Seek Forgiveness, While Others Escape"

Underoath kinda does in their lyrics and that one song "Some Will Seek Forgiveness, While Others Escape". They even openly mention they believe in God at their shows. they always say like " We do this in the name of Jesus Christ" something in the lines of that.

i think that there is a difference between a "Christian band" and "Christians in a band". I would put Paramore in the 2nd category.