Red Carnations!

• 2 weeks later...
Thats such an awsome idea!

Tho i have no idea where id be able to get ahold of a pin-on red carnation around here....hmmmm

you don't need a pin-on. go somewhere wher they sell fake flowers and get one, then stick a safety pin in it. it is much cheaper than buying a regular carnation because it'll last longer and you won't have to keep getting real ones, that is if you intend on wearing it more than once

Tho i have no idea where id be able to get ahold of a pin-on red carnation around here....hmmmm

you don't need a pin-on. go somewhere wher they sell fake flowers and get one, then stick a safety pin in it. it is much cheaper than buying a regular carnation because it'll last longer and you won't have to keep getting real ones, that is if you intend on wearing it more than once

you don't need a pin-on. go somewhere wher they sell fake flowers and get one' date=' then stick a safety pin in it. it is much cheaper than buying a regular carnation because it'll last longer and you won't have to keep getting real ones, that is if you intend on wearing it more than once[/quote']

That's actually a really neat idea. Then you could just use a safety pin.

you don't need a pin-on. go somewhere wher they sell fake flowers and get one' date=' then stick a safety pin in it. it is much cheaper than buying a regular carnation because it'll last longer and you won't have to keep getting real ones, that is if you intend on wearing it more than once[/quote']

That's actually a really neat idea. Then you could just use a safety pin.