Hellogoodbye

watchthesky

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they are one of the best bands i have ever seen live. they have so much energy and sound great. they might not sound like the cd but sometimes i actuallly think it is better than the cd. so deffinetley catch the, live when you can. i got bambooozle left coming up sooon.

ahh me too. they're one of the reasons i'm going =]

There way to poppy for me, but I love their song "saw iton your keyboard" just makes you wanna bop.
fyi, "pop" means popular music. hellogoodbye isn't really popular music. it bugs me when people mistake happy/fun music with pop music.

anyways, i love hellogoodbye. the last time i saw them forrest was just walking around with his gf. too cute. now that chris profeta has gotten quite good looking.....

There way to poppy for me' date=' but I love their song "saw iton your keyboard" just makes you wanna bop.[/quote']fyi, "pop" means popular music. hellogoodbye isn't really popular music. it bugs me when people mistake happy/fun music with pop music.

anyways, i love hellogoodbye. the last time i saw them forrest was just walking around with his gf. too cute. now that chris profeta has gotten quite good looking.....

no that is mainstream music. POP has turned into music like this that is a little sugarcoated. many bands are trying to get their kind of music to be better known, and known as pop. such as Hellogoodbye and Head Automatica.

There way to poppy for me' date=' but I love their song "saw iton your keyboard" just makes you wanna bop.[/quote']fyi, "pop" means popular music. hellogoodbye isn't really popular music. it bugs me when people mistake happy/fun music with pop music.

no that is mainstream music. POP has turned into music like this that is a little sugarcoated. many bands are trying to get their kind of music to be better known, and known as pop. such as Hellogoodbye and Head Automatica.

actually, domenica is right. when POPO music was first created or whatever, it stood for popular and it still does.

^ yes that what it has stood for. but over time (mainly the last 10 years) it has evolved to actually be a whole genre in its own. because they you get into the arguement when do you become a "pop" band. how many records, how many internet plays/downloads, how many shows?????? its easy for a band to become "POPular"