Hellogoodbye

watchthesky

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Pop" as in just Pop, like britney spears is considered pop and all that boy band shit. If I meant popular, i would have said that.
Well in that case, how in the hell is Hellogoodbye on par with boybands and Britney Spears?! They're definitely not a manufactured artist made soley for monetary gain.

They are nothing in comparison except for genre of music. When people say "pop" these days they mean music not so heavy more so "bouncey" or "happy" it's really not describable. But like UnderOath and Senses Fail they're all popular, but do you label them as "pop", no. They're consider punk or screamo or stuff. And that is what I meant.

BEST BULLETIN EVER POSTED GOES TO HELLOGOODBYE HANDS DOWN.

Scranton, PA blink fans...

Body: alright, everybody knows blink 182 is or was the coolest band ever, unless youz a jerk. tomorrow in scranton we're gonna play a tribute set to blink 182 on the ernie ball stage. YEAH!

we'll still be playing our normal set, but c'mon who really cares? right? and we'll even be selling our new cd... but like i said... its like, is mark hoppus even on it? is he? i dont think he is cause i was there, and i didn't see him.

xoxo forrest

i love them a lot.

oh i love them! i just saw them yesterdayy at warped (woohoo). and they were great, i bought their cd and got it signed too. It got a little crazy while they were playing tho.. people were crowdsurfing. To hellogoodbye. Haha. But they were great, and before their last song, the drummer and some other guys ran on stage dressed up in like food costumes and they had someone rapping lol. it was so much fun, and then they played a blink182 cover. i took pics with the bassist and i have a few pics of them playing/at the signing, I'll post later

oh i love them! i just saw them yesterdayy at warped (woohoo). and they were great, i bought their cd and got it signed too. It got a little crazy while they were playing tho.. people were crowdsurfing. To hellogoodbye. Haha. But they were great, and before their last song, the drummer and some other guys ran on stage dressed up in like food costumes and they had someone rapping lol. it was so much fun, and then they played a blink182 cover. i took pics with the bassist and i have a few pics of them playing/at the signing, I'll post later