WOO. new livejournal post!

this is an emergency guys...

Well, there has been a lot of talk, a lot of leakage, but we are finally ready for you guys to see our new video for "Emergency"! The video was added to Fuse late last week and you might have already seen it there, but we want you guys to have it for yourself, so whenever you are in the mood to watch it... you can!

This is the important part everyone, read it carefully:

"Emergency" (The final edit) will be posted to our official site, http://www.paramore.net in 3 days!

THREE DAYS PEOPLE!!! That's Wednesday, August the 2nd. (We'll post a bulletin and another journal letting you know that we've posted it, when it's up.) Anyways, We are so excited for you to have it and we hope you enjoy!

(By the way... less than 24 hours 'til we'll be on the road again. Rehearsals for the tour have been going great and we're gonna have a great time out there with you guys. Who all is coming!?)

love all of us in Paramore.

:D I so can not wait till their show in farmingdale.............okay so you know how they said the tours going to be based around the video...........I really excited to shee how they bring that out in to the shows...................like the only thing I could think of would be them wearing the same kind of clothes as they did in the video..........................but.....idk if they did that it would be alittle my chemical romance-ish...........I like them better in their own clothes.............but I can't wait to see it

im so excited about the music video AND the concert!!

im going to the paramore concert next wednesday !! AAAAH!!!!!

even tho new havens like an hour away im still going!!!!!!!!

weee....

oh, and ive been meaning to ask... what's paramore's lj name or url? i rly wanna check it out.

I kind of think they will.

I mean, if they play ALL of AWKIF(10 songs), along with all the songs on the Summer Tic(3 songs) plus Hallelujah(which they said they wouldn't play), My Hero, Temporary, and Rewind..

That's 17 songs. Which is a good amount for a headlining setlist. But, that is if they play all those songs, which I doubt.

So i'm expecting a new song, or atleast hoping for one.