New Merch in FBR store, Summer tic!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was on it earlier and it worked...btw the summer tic is back on sale. I was gonna get another one at the concert just in case but I already spent $43 of my money on just Paramore merch

lmfao awww. i remember when i went to see them at give it a name festival i took like £130 and only spent £5 on a hotdog and drink lmfao. the merch they had was only a tee i already had on. Im still trying to save for their october tour though. not working :/

i was on it earlier and it worked...btw the summer tic is back on sale. I was gonna get another one at the concert just in case but I already spent $43 of my money on just Paramore merch

ROFL! I spent $51 on Paramore merch. But the buying was worth it. You wont get to see them around for awhile so yeah. It took me probably like 15 seconds to spend $51 on Paramore! Which I thought was kinda cool.

lmfao awww. i remember when i went to see them at give it a name festival i took like £130 and only spent £5 on a hotdog and drink lmfao. the merch they had was only a tee i already had on. Im still trying to save for their october tour though. not working :/

Hmm I thought they'd sell more or they have to be limited with merch like they did in canada

Now the blue dancing umbrellas shirt is on sale. Also sold at shows.