New Merch in FBR store, Summer tic!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes that is a true fact for any American Apparell. i have the love cant save you" hoody from clandestine and was thinking of getting the xs since im skinny and like tighter clothes but went with a small and am happy because now it has gotten smaller or more like within the first 3 washes.

and am i the only one that is mad that they are releasing this ep to anyone now. i was hoping since it was titled "THE SUMMER TIC" that it ould only be avaliable on their summer tour dates (mainly warped).

I HAVE A QUESTION

whats the sizing for Jeerze shirts? I wanted the MORE MORE MORE MORE shirt but the small went out of stock...will youth large be big enough or too small? HELP ME D:

it depends, because they will shrink a bit, but not as much as an AA shirt. Jerzee shirts shrink more over time than they do right away. i usually get a YouthLG in this brand and a M in AA if that helps any

I HAVE A QUESTION

whats the sizing for Jeerze shirts? I wanted the MORE MORE MORE MORE shirt but the small went out of stock...will youth large be big enough or too small? HELP ME D:

it depends' date=' because they will shrink a bit, but not as much as an AA shirt. Jerzee shirts shrink more over time than they do right away. i usually get a YouthLG in this brand and a M in AA if that helps any[/quote']

i just hope its long enough...damn my tallness...I cant check sizing on the jerzees site cause its broke...ars

I HAVE A QUESTION

it depends' date=' because they will shrink a bit, but not as much as an AA shirt. Jerzee shirts shrink more over time than they do right away. i usually get a YouthLG in this brand and a M in AA if that helps any[/quote']

i just hope its long enough...damn my tallness...I cant check sizing on the jerzees site cause its broke...ars

ya i'm pretty tall but i have an unusually small torso (my doctor said so :D) so i get the smaller sizes of shirts.