Sept. 22/Ray's Downtown Blues.

MiseryLovesMe

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yeah, the pics people have posted in the LJ...my goodness - it's nearly as sweaty looking as the show in Chicago....

But an all-acoustic show due to the venue's sound system not working? Someone's got to give us more details on that...what did they play? The full set, just acoustic? It's cool that you guys got to experience something no one else on the tour has seen...although it'd probably be coolest if you got to see one full-scale show and then the acoustic one too...

hey guys...lol sorry about the lateness :-\ ive had a lot of homework and stuff..and i still dunno when ill get all of the pics up! i got like 4 vids i think, so whenever i get the chance to upload them and stuff ill post them!

they played everything acoustic, with drums and bass too. umm i think their set was:

here we go again (video)

my hero

conspiracy (video)

franklin

let this go (video)

whoa

pressure

emergency

my heart (video)

i cant remember for sure if they played pressure and emergency....and it wasnt in that order...lol

very very hot in there...my friend that went with us got dizzy and had to go to the back at the very beginning of the show :-\ so my 2 other friends and her were in the back, and i was up there alone...my friend said that the crowd wasnt that big and that there was A LOT of space left, it was just that they all squished up in the front... i was feeling bad right before paramore came on and i wasnt sure if i was gonna stay but then my friend got me a water and they came on and i was much, much better. im glad i stayed up there.

ok well ill try to do the videos now..and pics. ill get em up here as soon as i can. :)

-christy