Circle!!

simpson

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok' date=' here's the deal. It's Christmas time and I'm feeling like giving some gifts to my fellow Paramore fans :)...plus, everyone should get to hear this song. It rules. So, if you give me your email address, I can gift you the sampler - I'll pay for it and you then get to download it for free - all you should have to do is get iTunes and it'll be there for you to download :) I don't think you even need to have an iTunes account - it'll just send you an email telling you I've given you the gift and you can then go download it :)

I can't do this for an infinite number of people, but I'll do it for as many of the regulars on here as I can afford :) Send me a private message on here or email me at thebrowncoat at gmail dot com if you want it :)[/quote']

oh that sounds so nice!! and tempting..lol, but i guess i shall wait too..ughmm..how do you get an account..can you just like purchase a 1 dollar thing once? cause a friend of mine purchases cards for it...do you really need a credit card?

actually... if you burn it on to a cd and then you rip the cd onto windows media player or just rip it into an mp3 or something like that... you can upload it on yousendit and anyone can get it.

that's really sweet of you to do browncoat, i'm so tempted to take the offer. but 1, i'm not a regular, although i plan on being one and 2, maybe i'll get the entire sampler for christmas. :) that'd be nice

Ok' date=' here's the deal. It's Christmas time and I'm feeling like giving some gifts to my fellow Paramore fans :)...plus, everyone should get to hear this song. It rules. So, if you give me your email address, I can gift you the sampler - I'll pay for it and you then get to download it for free - all you should have to do is get iTunes and it'll be there for you to download :) I don't think you even need to have an iTunes account - it'll just send you an email telling you I've given you the gift and you can then go download it :)

I can't do this for an infinite number of people, but I'll do it for as many of the regulars on here as I can afford :) Send me a private message on here or email me at thebrowncoat at gmail dot com if you want it :)[/quote']

oh that sounds so nice!! and tempting..lol, but i guess i shall wait too..ughmm..how do you get an account..can you just like purchase a 1 dollar thing once? cause a friend of mine purchases cards for it...do you really need a credit card?

I know you can buy like iTunes gift cards - and I don't think you need a credit card to set up an account - I think you just download the iTunes software and use your email address and stuff.

You should let me gift it to you - I want to see if this works :)

actually... if you burn it on to a cd and then you rip the cd onto windows media player or just rip it into an mp3 or something like that... you can upload it on yousendit and anyone can get it.

that's really sweet of you to do browncoat' date=' i'm so tempted to take the offer. but 1, i'm not a regular, although i plan on being one and 2, maybe i'll get the entire sampler for christmas. :) that'd be nice[/quote']

Yeah, you can do that, but it really degrades the sound quality. You have to rip it as an audio file onto the CD and then rip it again back as a regular mp3 (without the digital rights management protection.)

You can't get the song *unless* you download the entire sampler. They won't let you download just the one song. I'm gifting the entire sampler, not just the Paramore song. It's only $7.92, so I can afford to do it for a few people :) Someone should really take me up on this :)

I know you can buy like iTunes gift cards - and I don't think you need a credit card to set up an account - I think you just download the iTunes software and use your email address and stuff.

aghh...that sounds so cool..and i'm anxious...but.....hmm..i shall think about it!! LOL....but i don't wanna be rude....oiiyyy...heheh...thinking...blah blah blah..using my time...thinking..hey how bout i pay you back eghh??? something from the stupid walmart download..i get a song for you heeheh...soo..i guess its a yes??? do you need my email?? and then you can tell me a song..and i shall get it for you! it's only fair

that's really sweet of you to do browncoat' date=' i'm so tempted to take the offer. but 1, i'm not a regular, although i plan on being one and 2, maybe i'll get the entire sampler for christmas. :) that'd be nice[/quote']

Yeah, you can do that, but it really degrades the sound quality. You have to rip it as an audio file onto the CD and then rip it again back as a regular mp3 (without the digital rights management protection.)

You can't get the song *unless* you download the entire sampler. They won't let you download just the one song. I'm gifting the entire sampler, not just the Paramore song. It's only $7.92, so I can afford to do it for a few people :) Someone should really take me up on this :)

WHATT!! the whole entire albulm..i wish i would have read that..thats a lot..7 dollars each..will to me i think it's a lot..but it is up to you =D

aghh...that sounds so cool..and i'm anxious...but.....hmm..i shall think about it!! LOL....but i don't wanna be rude....oiiyyy...heheh...thinking...blah blah blah..using my time...thinking..hey how bout i pay you back eghh??? something from the stupid walmart download..i get a song for you heeheh...soo..i guess its a yes??? do you need my email?? and then you can tell me a song..and i shall get it for you! it's only fair

Yeah, give me your email address and I'll gift it to you. And I don't want anything in return and you don't have to pay me back. It's a gift :)

Yeah, give me your email address and I'll gift it to you. And I don't want anything in return and you don't have to pay me back. It's a gift :)

aghh gosh!!! you rock x 3721380...this means a lot!! are you absolutley sure????? will any time you need like a huge favor..and if i'm able to i'll help!!! lol..i pm my email to you!! thanks a gazzillion years!!

alrighty...i sent you my email..and if u didnt get it..i think theres an email button on here or something..and mine should be on it!! THANKS agian

I got it and I sent it to you. Let me know if it worked! And enjoy :)

Any other takers? C'mon people - I'm feeling the Christmas love! :)

Crap. Ok, it looks like you have to setup an account with iTunes to get the gifted music...and to do that, you apparently have to either have a credit card or a Paypal account. So, if you have one of those (or can borrow a credit card from someone just to set up the account), I can gift it to you. If not, I'm not sure you can get the music even if I gift it to you.

This sucks. My Christmas spirit is ruined. :(

ok if not then I could try and hack into my dads account where he has an itunes account set up already (like to buy songs and stuff) and then upload it for everyone to hear.

Nah, don't do that. I'll send it to you. Plus, I don't want to piss the band off by essentially stealing the song and posting it online somewhere. That just seems wrong. Granted, I wish FBR wasn't making us buy the whole sampler to hear it, but at least it's cheap - $7.92 isn't that expensive at all.

IT TOTALLY WORKS!!!

THANKS!!

Yay!!! Now' date=' if iTunes will just let me back into my account, I'll send it to some more folks :) Apparently, it's decided to lock me out for the moment.[/quote']

oh that totally sucks...itunes is funny lol