Circle!!

simpson

i have no idea what everyone is doing.

i wish i did because i would really like to hear the song.

Send me your email address via PM or to my email and I'll gift you the album through iTunes. Then, all you have to do is download iTunes, set up an account with your email and voila! the album will be there for you, for free :) It's my Christmas gift for everyone :)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"You better not fucking share the song on here... I'll have you blacklisted."

Says that guy on LJ from FBR

Yeah, well, whatever - I'm not sharing it. I'm buying it for everyone :) That way the band gets a little money, I hope (that they very much deserve) and FBR gets their money too :)

Yeah' date=' well, whatever - I'm not sharing it. I'm buying it for everyone :) That way the band gets a little money, I hope (that they very much deserve) and FBR gets their money too :)[/quote']

nah i wasn't accusing lol i was just letting everyone know what the FBR guy said about it.. lol

Yeah' date=' well, whatever - I'm not sharing it. I'm buying it for everyone :) That way the band gets a little money, I hope (that they very much deserve) and FBR gets their money too :)[/quote']

nah i wasn't accusing lol i was just letting everyone know what the FBR guy said about it.. lol

Oh no - I didn't think you were accusing. This is just my response to the FBR guy :)

Ok, I don't know what the deal is with iTunes, but it won't let me gift the FBR sampler to anyone anymore. I can gift anything else on iTunes, but not that album. I even tried setting up a new account, but it still wouldn't work.

So, I emailed their tech support and as soon as they fix the problem, I'll gift it to all of you who have asked for it. It might be a day or two though - their tech support sucks. It's slow as all get out.

I'm really sorry for the delay...I don't know what's wrong with their stupid store.

Uhhh...what the hell kind of response is this? This is what iTunes sent me.

Dear Brent,

Thank you for contacting the iTunes Music Store.

We take the quality of our products very seriously and we will be investigating the issue you reported in depth.

Please do not attempt to download this title again within the next two weeks. This will give us time to resolve the issue with the title or remove it if we need to.

We hope that you continue to enjoy purchasing music from the iTunes Music Store.

Sincerely,

The iTunes Music Store team

http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/ww/

WTF?!?!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...