Circle!!

simpson

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a program called ourtunes that lets you steal music off peoples itunes...you have to be close to them though..so when i have my laptop in history lectures theres always other people with theirs on and we can steal each others...its pretty nice...but since i made that comment ill also make the comment that if i get a album i listen to and really like i WILL go and buy the cd

Ok, here's the deal. It's Christmas time and I'm feeling like giving some gifts to my fellow Paramore fans :)...plus, everyone should get to hear this song. It rules. So, if you give me your email address, I can gift you the sampler - I'll pay for it and you then get to download it for free - all you should have to do is get iTunes and it'll be there for you to download :) I don't think you even need to have an iTunes account - it'll just send you an email telling you I've given you the gift and you can then go download it :)

I can't do this for an infinite number of people, but I'll do it for as many of the regulars on here as I can afford :) Send me a private message on here or email me at thebrowncoat at gmail dot com if you want it :)

youre awsome browncoat :P:P

but no' date=' i think ill pass, its a really nice thing to do, but i prefer not doing that.[/quote']

Ok, if you're sure. I really don't mind buying it for a few folks...plus, I want to see if this whole iTunes gift thing works.