UK shows in october.

gimmiethesponge

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ yeah it was, and it was so annoying because i'd been queueing for hours and then i was at the barrier for taint, the bled e.t.c and then my sister got pulled out and i got slightly squished and yeah ended up in the medical tent. in the end we got out just as the closed with my heart and so we went dancing through the crowd singing it and got the weirdest looks. haha. :]]]

but yeah, amaaazing line-up.

ohhhh, less then 24 hours to go! i am totally excited now. i'm not really sure what time i'm getting there yet though. it all depends on the traffic, hopefully i'll be in london by 5 and then up in oxford round about half 6.

so does that mean 5:30 or 6:30?

dude i love UK lingo!!!

Heya!

I've been reading this post and it's just got me more xcited about seeing then in mean fiddler, london!!!! I really want to meet them after, but last time, you guys said they got mobbed? That's kinda scary lol! I am going to get grounded after the concert lol cos my parents think i'll be home by 10 when it's more like 12, i have to catch a train aswell and london's 40 mins - 1 hour away! but paramore are worth it!!!! does anyone know if there's an age restriction to the mean fiddler gig?

xxxxx

Errrm i'm not sure about age restrictions i thought there was one but i forget it.

I have quite a way to travel as well, but yes i don't need to go into school on the Monday afterwards, i mean i'm getting up there at about 1-2PM so if any of you are up that early you can come and see me if you want haha

Oh won't that be fun...or not