Purple Door Show on 8.19.06 Cancelled

thebrowncoat

I think this makes perfect sense on their part...I hope no one on here was going to see them...but getting Hayley some rest is a great idea...

Purple Door Performance To Be Cancelled - 08-18-2006

We will be canceling our performance at Purple Door Festival on Saturday August 19. As many of you know, Hayley has experienced some minor irritation on her vocal chords this week, and we will take this time off to get some much needed rest.

We apologize to all our fans coming out to see us and we thank those fans and everyone at Purple Door for being so understanding.

-Paramore

I think it's interesting whoever posted this said it was "minor" irritation...I don't know...it seemed a little bit more than "minor" last night.

I hope she's feeling better already tonight in Norfolk...I mean, they have a hot tub! That's got to make you feel better :)

I'm glad they're missing a festival rather than a headlining date... I really hope she's feeling better, so sad.

I feel so bad for her. :(

Me too...

I think it's the right thing to do for them though...I so hope she gets better soon...

about the hot tub you guys were talking about the backstage has more Hunter told me

Big screen tvs

game systems

hot tub to fit 20

atleast 5 showers

game tables

and more.

Oh wow, that's really nice!

I hope todays break is enough to help Hayleys voice till they get another small break, between the east and west coast shows...

about the hot tub you guys were talking about the backstage has more Hunter told me

Big screen tvs

game systems

hot tub to fit 20

atleast 5 showers

game tables

and more.

Wow - the Recher has a shower and some game tables, I think...but no hot tub...that's an impressive backstage area :) I'm sure the bands love it...

Wow - the Recher has a shower and some game tables, I think...but no hot tub...that's an impressive backstage area :) I'm sure the bands love it...

They do, I heard thats why bands like playing there cause of the dressing rooms and backstage, Id love to see it.