Breathe?

XxSanctuaryxX

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard somwhere breathe and this circle were on the demo before awkif. Im not sure about this circle though.

The songs i think that are out and not on the cd are, Breathe, This circle, Oh star(but thats a bonus track on the cd in some places), My hero (from sound of superman) Stuck on you9from the summer tic) annd then theres live versions of the new songs.

you forgot Hallelujah

how did you get this song, was it leaked or can it be bought anywhere? i really wanna hear it now!

It was leaked. We have a strict policy against posting leaked material here, so you're not going to find it on this site or these boards...

i think they might keep the tempoary title, just to not confuse everyone. i cant wait till they record them though.

Who knows if they will though...I'm sure there will be more songs written than get released for the next album, so it's hard to say if Rewind and Temporary will make the final cut or not...

Who knows if they will though...I'm sure there will be more songs written than get released for the next album, so it's hard to say if Rewind and Temporary will make the final cut or not...

i hope they do record them even if they dont make the cd. It would be cool to hear the studio version other thn the live one.

oh cool! yay! But now I feel bad about downloading all the songs that I have. I bought AWKIF when it came out, but I have like, O Star and a few other songs that I got off of LimeWire. Now I feel bad....

just buy the available cd's there are. Ibe got 3 copies of the album, also the summer tic ep and the emergency single. im guna buy a few extra copies of emergency.