Breathe?

XxSanctuaryxX

take another listen =P it sounds like there is a single violin, but I can't be 100% positive because the quality isn't perfect. when the electric drums kick in around 1:39 into the song. You can tell because around 1:46 before the chorus the melody hits a high note. it sounds like a synthesised violin to me though. Does anyone else hear it? Or am I going crazy? lol

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

take another listen =P it sounds like there is a single violin, but I can't be 100% positive because the quality isn't perfect. when the electric drums kick in around 1:39 into the song. You can tell because around 1:46 before the chorus the melody hits a high note. it sounds like a synthesised violin to me though. Does anyone else hear it? Or am I going crazy? lol

ahh yeh i thought you ment like their at the begining.

But yeh i listened to it today and it does seem to have them towards the end. Especially after the like lil guitar solo thing.

when i first heard it, i thought that it was new as well, but then Hayley said that she didn't like people hearing their old stuff (which i think included breathe).

for the people who haven't heard it, assuming that it is old, there is no reason not to download it b/c it is never going to be released.

i love it b/c it shows a different side of Paramore, and it's just a beautiful song.

when i first heard it, i thought that it was new as well, but then Hayley said that she didn't like people hearing their old stuff (which i think included breathe).

for the people who haven't heard it, assuming that it is old, there is no reason not to download it b/c it is never going to be released.

i love it b/c it shows a different side of Paramore, and it's just a beautiful song.

Actually, there is a reason not to download it - the band's made it pretty clear that they didn't want it leaked. And, there's no guarantee it won't be released someday...bands go back and rework older material all the time.

Actually, there is a reason not to download it - the band's made it pretty clear that they didn't want it leaked. And, there's no guarantee it won't be released someday...bands go back and rework older material all the time.

well i guess i depends on the person. i like collecting b-sides and rare songs. to me this is just a treasure that someone dug up. i didn't download Saosin's LP when that leaked, but i have all of their instrumentals and demos, as do most obsessive fans, and i think that most of that was leaked. and they did issue reworked versions of most of that, but it's cool to have the original.

well i guess i depends on the person. i like collecting b-sides and rare songs. to me this is just a treasure that someone dug up. i didn't download Saosin's LP when that leaked, but i have all of their instrumentals and demos, as do most obsessive fans, and i think that most of that was leaked. and they did issue reworked versions of most of that, but it's cool to have the original.

Yeah, I definitely understand where you're coming from...I guess in my mind it kind of comes down to how the band feels about it. If they're comfortable with it being out there and happy for the fans to have it and dig it up, then cool...but if they're not...it starts to feel like you're not respecting their wishes...

like hallelujah :D

• 3 weeks later...

^ soft? haha if you love a band, it doesnt matter what kind of music they make, you will love it nontheless. some will disappoint, but you wont NOT like it. in this case, i feel it is something new from the band, but nontheless, i love them for even making it. let alone recording it and mixing it and stuff. i love it.

EDIT: i wasnt refering to specifically you or your brother. i was talking in general :D

^ soft? haha if you love a band, it doesnt matter what kind of music they make, you will love it nontheless. some will disappoint, but you wont NOT like it. in this case, i feel it is something new from the band, but nontheless, i love them for even making it. let alone recording it and mixing it and stuff. i love it.

EDIT: i wasnt refering to specifically you or your brother. i was talking in general :D

For my broth, hes only 8 years old so he doesnt have an OBSession for a band like me. lol.

Soft or scremo, Paramore is a heart!! <3

• 4 weeks later...

hey 3 questions 1 anyone know who got this song how did it get leaked and 2 is it a this gonna be on a new cd or is it old song why didnt they release it yet or why dont they want people to hear it. and 3 anyone know what the song is about or the meaning or what do u think the song means ps i herd its Amazing my favorite paramore song now!!!

hey 3 questions 1 anyone know who got this song how did it get leaked and 2 is it a this gonna be on a new cd or is it old song why didnt they release it yet or why dont they want people to hear it. and 3 anyone know what the song is about or the meaning or what do u think the song means ps i herd its Amazing my favorite paramore song now!!!

I don't think anyone knows how it got leaked.

It's an older song - Hayley says Josh wrote it and they recorded it awhile ago - I believe before the AWKIF sessions.

I don't think anyone knows whether it's going to be on the new CD or not, but if you read the interview they did with Ash, you'll understand why they don't want it leaked - if they do decide to use it in the future, they don't want people falling in love with the leaked version when it isn't even close to what the final version might sound like.