I Would Love To Hear Hayley Sing...

HarlequinGerhl

• 3 weeks later...

^ oooh, avril covered that one. i'd love to hear hayley do it aswell.

i'd love to hear her sing an avril song actually. just for the buzz. i know it's totally not her thing or whatever, but i just would like to hear it. i don't mean sk8er boi or something daft. i mean like.. one of her kind of ballads.

when you're gone or innocence or i will be. i will be ;-)

Night Drive by Jimmy Eat World... I think that would sound sick.

True Love Waits by Radiohead... That would be different, but I think she could work it out.

Matching Weight by Trespassers William... I think that would be really pretty and intrinsic.

And just for fun... Sonic Bloom by the Polyphonic Spree, except the entire band would have to sing along. Haha.

I would love to hear her sing the girl parts in She Has a Girlfriend Now with Aaron Barrett of Reel Big Fish. That would be awesome, Im pretty sure she's a fan of them since Ive seen her wear their shirt (I have the same one she does), but if I ever saw her singing with Aaron Barrett at a RBF concert, I would probably lose it. It would be like a "hero" overload (cause Scotty K of RBF is also one of my heroes). So Id pretty much go into shock :lol: