My Paramore road trip experience

paramorerocks20

this is long, sorry. you don't have to read it all. just so you know, i'm not a teeny. here it goes: My road trip was awesome! my older sister, McKenzie came. We saw them on the 17th. that was pretty cool. It wasnt as fun as it couldve been. We were like 10 people back in line, so we couldve gotten front row. i HATE cutters! When you drive hours, and wait in line for hours, and then people that just get there and drove like 10 minutes cut in front of you - SO ANNOYING! Anyway, waiting in line wasnt too bad, b/c we were in the shade. But eventually the shade moved, and then it was really hot! Josh and Zac rode by us on their scooters a few times. And once Hayley was on the back of Josh's. it looked like Kip and Napoleon on Napoleon. It was funny! Jeremy walked by a few times too. But I didnt wanna disturb them. Luckily they let us in on time. We were like 3rd row, which wasnt too bad, but then I kept getting pushed over and back. I ended up behind the huge speaker. So I couldnt hear or see. I saw that these girls in 1st row were there for CIWWAF, so I asked the 1 girl if I could switch with her when Paramore came on, and shes like yeah. I was gonna leave anyway. Well, guess what?! when Paramore came on she told the people in front of me to switch with her! I was SO mad! They were there for CIWWAF too! They could've cared less about Paramore. So, then I couldnt see, and the 1 girl was a total snob. And she kept bringing her little teeny bopper friends up, which was pushing me farther back. So I couldnt see like the whole time! which means I couldnt get good pics either. And then this 1 guy tried to crowd surf, but got taken down, and then he came over and stood RIGHT in front of me! And he was really tall! So I deff couldnt see. And it REALLY made me mad b/c he didnt even wanna be there! before the show, waiting in line, I heard him saying he didnt even wanna go, and he was trying to sell his ticket, and to top it all off he was talking about Hayley... in a gross way. Thats all I'll say. I wanted to punch him! Hayley was sick. So they had to cut the setlist short. which cut off 3 songs I really wanted them to do. And I didnt even get to meet them afterwards! b/c my mom got really sick from some bad water she drank, so we had to leave right away. But I got merch, lol. so, that show wasnt that great. Nothing seemed to be going according to plan. The next night made up for it tho! We saw them the next night in then Virginia. the NorVa has this backstage café, Kellys. And if you eat there before the show, you can get in 15 minutes before everyone else. So, we made reservations, but we got stuck in traffic and got there like 40 minutes late. And they were like well, we cant guarantee you early entry now. We were like WHAT?! By then I was ticked b/c things really werent working out. They were like well, maybe if you just get an appetizer so we did. And then the waiter was like well, you actually have to get $6 worth of food per person so we had to order more food! I went and looked at the line, and it was freakin long! So I was like, Mom. We really need to get in line, its already really long! So I went and got in line. And then my sis had to too, b/c they were putting wristbands on us to get in. So, my mom brought us some food in a to-go container. But we didnt get to eat much of it before they let us in. We ended up in 2nd row, which was pretty good. And there was a fan blowing down on us the whole time, so it wasnt hot at all. While I was waiting for the show to start, Josh kept walking around. no one was going up to him. No one even like recognized him. And since I didnt get to meet him the night before, and I was afraid I wouldnt get to meet him afterwards, I just ran up to him without even thinking. I was pushing to get outta the crowd, and yelled, JOSH! and he looked. I was like can I get a pic with you? Hes like yeah! and I was like, "I dunno if Im gonna be able to get us in here." b/c usually I have my sister there to take the pic, but she didnt come with me. He's like I can take it. And then the guy that was with him was like I can take it. Josh is like yeah, he can take it. I was like ok. And then I thought I turned the camera on, and gave it to the guy. And hes like its not taking I was like oh. Hmm so, I went over, and it turns out I hadnt turned it on. I was like oh, sorry. hes so nice! Then he had to run, I wanted to talk to him longer. the guy that took our pic ended up being the drummer from CIWWAF! I didnt even realize! the show was awesome! Hayley still wasnt feeling well, so they cut the playlist short again. I got better pics this time. The one girl in front of me kept getting in my way tho. If it werent for her I would have like perfect pics. I took a few vids. the extension of My Heart was absolutely incramazular!!! That song is anyway, but making it longer, wow. I wanted to cry. afterwards I met all of Paramore, except Hayley, kept passing by, loading stuff and stuff. We met Hunter first I think. He walked by, and no one was saying anything to him. I was like, Hunter! Hes like, Hey! He seemed so happy that someone knew who he was. I felt bad for him. We were like the only ones that said anything to him. And he is like the nicest guy ever! I love him. He talked to us for a while. We asked about Hayley. And said we were afraid that they were gonna have cancelled that show. And hes like No, this is like my favorite venue to play. And its ours too, so that was cool. We told him we were at their show the night before. he was like, Wow, thats awesome. And he asked how far we came. we said,7 hours. And hes like youre not driving back tonight, are you? He sounded so worried, it was cute! Were like, No, were staying in a hotel. And he told us to travel safe. While I was taking McKenzie's pic with him, Zac walked in-between the camera, and Hunter and my sis, and hes like, Watch me walk in front of you, to Hunter, and them made this face at him. It was funny. zac is so like mischeivious, i love it. While we were talking with hunter, 2 girls came up and asked for a pic with him! I hate when people do that too! Total interrupt you. Its so rude! Anyway, Hunter was like, Yeah. But they asked first talking about McKenzie and i. I thought that was SO nice!!! then we met Jeremy. then we met Josh. Josh is obsessed with his scooter! He was riding by us on it like the whole night, and hed make sound effects and stuff. cute stuff! My sis took a few pics of him on it. These teeny bopper girls were all, "Make a hott, sexy face," when they were taking pics. We asked him if Hayley was feeling better, and hes like, Not really. he said that she has a blood blister on her vocal cord! Poor Hayley! I asked him to sign my ticket. So, I held out my hand, with the ticket on it, and usually whoever it is signing it, just takes it from me, and signs it in their own hand. not Josh! He put his hand under mind, and signed it. So, he was like holding my hand! It was amazing! Lol. Anyway, so many people were crowded around him. Mostly teenies! It was annoying. Then we were waited for Zac, so we took pics of ourselves. we took a few retarded ones. The one especially, its so funny. We look so bad! So we were laughing. And I was like, That is so retarded! and then Paramores bus driver came up, and hes like, Can I see your pic? We were like, Ok. then he looked at the pic, and hes like, Oh, I thought it was with Zac or something. he talked to us for a while. He was really nice. McKenzie really wanted to meet Zac, of course I did too, we were worried we wouldnt get to! Josh was out. So, McKenzie was like, Go up to him, and ask where Zac is. I was like, Fine. So I went up, and he was like getting into the bottom of their bus, where the luggage is. And he was getting his underwear out! I was like whoa! Lol. anyway, I was like, Hey Josh, wheres Zac? He answered, "Hes upstairs showering." and I meant to just be like, Oh. But it came out as more of, I dunno how to explain it. Like an ooO like not like a held out oooh, but like when you see something you like or something, you go ooO. I dunno if that helped, anyway, so then I musta sounded like a perverted teeny. Hes like, Sorry hes hiding. I was like, Thats ok. And then I just walked away! Im mad at myself now! luckily a little later, Zac came out. he was so nice! He came right up to my sis and I, and he was holding up this tie dye shirt, and hes like, Would you talk to me if I was wearing this? we laughed. Hes like, Its pretty hott, huh?! we took pics with him. my sis asked him how long hes been playing drums. He said, Since I was like 11. That means hes only been playing for 5 years! then their bus driver was like, So, that was just like a few months ago. Zac laughed. Hes like, Yeah. Just like last month back when I was still in diapers. or something like that, it was funny. Then my phone went off, and I had an Emergency ringtone, and hes like, Is that my phone? then he took his phone out, hes like, No. wait! Thats yours! b/c by then I had taken mine out, hes like, How'd you do that?! He thought it was so cool that I had a ringtone of 1 of their songs. He was so amazed. Josh came over then, and I was like, Can I get a pic of you 2? -Just b/c theyre brothers, and hott. I dunno. They were like, Yeah! Then they both like held their arms out for me to get in the pic, then Zac was like, Wait, of us?! He sounded so confused. I was like, Yeah! Their pic is so funny, I love it. Theyre looking all gangsta. anyway, then we left. We coulda talked to them longer, but we didnt. Were mad at ourselves now. So, we met everyone but Hayley. It was awesome tho. Theyre all so nice! We had a really fun time! and just so you know, it wasn't my first time meeting or seeing them.

Oh and I was there the whole night then Hayley finally came out, there were only a few people left out there. She looked under the blue then all these people running up to her for signatures and pics. Im glad they love the venue...that means they'd be back :D I heard someone got to go back there and go in the hot tub with em? I wish I could just go back there to see what it looks like.

Oh and I was there the whole night then Hayley finally came out, there were only a few people left out there. She looked under the blue then all these people running up to her for signatures and pics. Im glad they love the venue...that means they'd be back :D I heard someone got to go back there and go in the hot tub with em? I wish I could just go back there to see what it looks like.

aw, she did?! that's too bad. she prolly didn't stay out long tho anyways. and my pic with her is famous?! haha. oh, yeah! i heard someone talking about that. i wonder if that's true and how it came about. if it were a true fan we prolly woulda heard about it on here! grr, so it prolly was some teeny bopper who saw the pressure vid and liked it or something.

Man.... blood blister on her vocal chord is serious stuff. I wonder if she has ever had vocal lessons? Putting a lot of emphasis in getting volume out of the throat will trash your voice. I really really hope she doesn't develop a polyp and end up needing to get surgery or something. Stuff like that can be career ending ordeals.

Man.... blood blister on her vocal chord is serious stuff. I wonder if she has ever had vocal lessons? Putting a lot of emphasis in getting volume out of the throat will trash your voice. I really really hope she doesn't develop a polyp and end up needing to get surgery or something. Stuff like that can be career ending ordeals.

She does have a vocal coach - at the show in MD (which was the first night that her being sick came up - she had seen a dr. that morning), she said she needed to get home and spend some time with him/her (I can't remember which she said) - that he was always able to fix things up for her double-time...