Brand New

conspiracy

Good song. Glad they released something that wasn't one of the three new songs we've heard already. Production on the vocals are a little iffy at the start, making several people say they sound like Modest Mouse, which just isn't true. My only real 'problem' with it is that I feel it doesn't go anywhere, the song just plods along. Was hoping for more guitar and drum work in the chorus. However, I'm not complaining. It's new Brand New! :mrgreen:

Good song. Glad they released something that wasn't one of the three new songs we've heard already. Production on the vocals are a little iffy at the start, making several people say they sound like Modest Mouse, which just isn't true. My only real 'problem' with it is that I feel it doesn't go anywhere, the song just plods along. Was hoping for more guitar and drum work in the chorus. However, I'm not complaining. It's new Brand New! :mrgreen:

Actually it is, I can see why that's been said. :lol: You're just saying it's not cause you have a bias :mrgreen:

lol

Not that it's a bad thing

Actually it is, I can see why that's been said. :lol: You're just saying it's not cause you have a bias :mrgreen:

lol

Not that it's a bad thing

The reason people (read: ap.net BN fans) say it sounds like MM is cause the vocal production at the start is slightly similar to the production on Trailer Trash, which is the only MM song a lot of them know (thanks to Jesse covering it).

For the record, I quite like Modest Mouse but I don't think this song sounds like them.

...serious?

according to itunes i have 13 songs with more plays than that haha

itunes is off though

I only have one more on last.fm (Logan demo on 144). I would have more if it wasn't for my WMP constantly resetting and if I had last.fm sooner.

Well, I am basing it on last.fm.. and my last.fm was fucked up for a good part of... 2008 :P

(Lightspeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed)

well if we're counting ipod plays too....

nah

i'm just going to say i leave things on repeat a lot

I pretty much only listen on my ipod because of paper round/journey to school, shit like that, plus I find it impossible to leave something on repeat, the only songs I've done that for are Decoy, Unsubtle and LIGHTSPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED :P