Brand New

conspiracy

YFW is probably my least favourite :shifty:

that was back in there wreckless days. love it so much. each album got progressively worse imo. when i first heard the last album, i was so confused. it got a little better the more i listened to it...but yesterday when i put all the new releases in, i made that one the first one i listened to, and i seriously wanted to kill myself. people were coming up to me asking what this garbage is?? haha, but i did keep it in all the way through, somehow.

they said they become a completely new band after YFW/Deja..

he said when he listening to his old records he see a younger image of himself.

Lets just accept their sound now :). I like it :D. The Devil and... is the best album imo :).

i cant accept it if im too busy vomiting.

just sayin

to answer the last two... no and no.

you guys take opinions way too seriously, like i should be murdered for having such a negative one? did we change the meaning of treason or what?

i cant help that the last two albums make me feel awful about music as a whole. nothing i can do but complain about how it makes me feel lol. dont get all OMG over it. not really that big of a deal.

yeah, some people on here have said some crappy things about brand new eyes and no one has said anything....xD and it's a Paramore forum. :( lol

ive been talking it up all along, i dont know what youre talking about. i just hate new brand new...haha that sounds funny.

but i love brand new eyes. anything paramore does is awesome.

ive been talking it up all along, i dont know what youre talking about. i just hate new brand new...haha that sounds funny.

but i love brand new eyes. anything paramore does is awesome.

I know that...?

I obviously didn't mean you. :P Sorry that you thought I was talking to you haha, I just meant that other people on the forum think or talk as badly about BNE just like you are about Daisy, but no one is as aggressively defensive (for BNE). XD

to answer the last two... no and no.

you guys take opinions way too seriously, like i should be murdered for having such a negative one? did we change the meaning of treason or what?

i cant help that the last two albums make me feel awful about music as a whole. nothing i can do but complain about how it makes me feel lol. dont get all OMG over it. not really that big of a deal.

To be fair I was just curious to find out what you wanted from the band and not what you thought of the album :P

yeah, some people on here have said some crappy things about brand new eyes and no one has said anything....xD and it's a Paramore forum. :( lol

It's just people's opinions.

As for the actual Brand New album, from what I've heard the stuff is pretty good (in my opinion).

It's just people's opinions.

Yup and everyone is entitled to them :D

Only thing that put me off with the new Brand New is it sounded like your generic rock from the 90's and I spent most of my teenage years escaping that.

I get too much Nirvana (ugh) from it. The live in studio are quite decent though.

To be fair I was just curious to find out what you wanted from the band and not what you thought of the album :P

haha and if they kept doing sorta the same thing, just different songs id be happy. they should have changed the name of their band if they were gonna get all different and shitty.

i hate ppl that say they hate bands that have all their songs sounding the same but then like bands like the foo fighters...the way i see it, if you like a song by the foo fighters, you will more than likely like all songs by them. same goes for a lot of bands. thats kind of the point of being a band. yea, you want to progress and become more technical and grow...but dont completely change the whole layout of the band and what kind of music you play. if youre gonna do that, start a new band. paramore will always sound like paramore, and if they ever do what no doubt did, ill probably hate em forever no matter how much i love em now. dont do that crap, its dumb to me.

• 3 weeks later...