Brand New

conspiracy

So you think he was spending money just for the sake of it? I thought of something else...

nah hookers is the way to go.

Yeah, that would've probably been it if he was just looking for ways to burn the extra money. Still better than "saving it up for later life".

This reminded me to listen to Brand New again. I listened to some songs on Youtube before, but they were pretty "meh".

i think it's a brand new song (it might not be, don't crucify me if it isn't and if it is because i don't know it - i ain't no hardcore brand new fan like yooz !) where there's this video with like these two people in a hotel room and like they write in french or something with lipstick ?

sound familar anyone ? would rather like to know what it's called if you do.

by far my favourite death cab song

just saying

i concur ! i remember seeing it and adoring it so completely, for some reason it got stuck in my head as brand new ... not sure why there is no relevence. i sort of manage to group brand new, bright eyes and death cab in a group together in my head regardless of their musical differences.

CHEERS BIG EARS.