Brand New

conspiracy

The dates were posted on Ticketline and across a handful of music sites and the BNUKST forums. Then Ticketline took the dates down and the music sites all said things like "Don't expect to see Brand New in the UK in June after all. Ticket sites are removing links to shows in Manchester and Birmingham and word is "you'll be lucky to see them in June...""

They're really something live. Loved seeing them in the Carling 2 years back, still one of my favourite gigs after all this time.

Little to no crowd interaction last tour though, but they were pretty into the music. But you'd think they could have at least said hi.

23rd June: Manchester

24th June: Glasgow

26th June: Birmingham

27th June: London

Got my tickets for them all this morning, I'm gonna fucking LOVE this summer! :mrgreen:

If I get you the money, could you get me a birmingham ticket?? I cant order on this school system!!!!!

If I get you the money, could you get me a birmingham ticket?? I cant order on this school system!!!!!

I actually have two spare for Brum, so I'll keep you one and if you want the other you can say. But yeah, consider yourself going to Brand New!