Brand New

conspiracy

Considering going to see them at Wembley...

I guess I can wait though, because I really doubt their chances to be able to sell this venue out..

Standing sold out before the start of October, only seating left.

It won't be their last UK gig ever but it will probably be a while before they're back again, me thinks.

• 5 weeks later...

I never said I didn't like Brand New, can I repeat that? For everyone here who jumped down my throat. Just re-stating this because I have the full discography on my iTunes and I've listened to everything and I personally think Daisy is weak compared to Deja Entendu (which is my favorite I have to say, listened to Tommy Gun and The Quiet Things... quite a lot) and The Devil and God (You Won't Know is my fave on that one.)

Although, I like Vices and I really, really like You Stole and Noro. I seem to like their longer songs a lot more.

k.

Maybe Kanye was right. :rotfl:

I was discussing this with Ross the past 2 days okay?. xD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Oh Ross don't tease him. :P

Here it is.

According to a recent interview with drummer Brian Lane conducted by Rock Sound, Brand New are "talking about doing a small venues van tour round America and then doing something similar in the UK in summer."

Lane went on to add, "We’re talking about coming back to Europe in May or June and we’ll see where it goes from there. Nothing is set in stone though, it’s just talk at the moment. I think we owe England to come back at least once more on this record.”