SCHOOL RANDOMNESS! (One thing u did at school today)

XxSanctuaryxX

I think they should change school to be more like some workplaces where you get a set number of days that you can have off a year, i think it's only fair. Ah i can wish, i'm burnt out already. I will have to think of an excuse not to go in sometime in the next week or so, although i'm not sure a day is enough.

Our school is turning that way. About a year ago there was quite alot but now there are loads at least 1 in 3 people you see is a chav. The worst ones are the older short kids, who walk around with the 'I'm well hard' attitude somebody needs to put them in thier place but if you touch one of them, you are bound to get jumped by about 20 from behind.

I wouldn't dream of trying it though i would get massacred.

Ah and i know what you mean about the attendance we have a similar scheme at our school, but your parents have to earn under a certain amount of money to be eligible. Which is slightly annoying as people on the scheme get about £30 a week for attending lessons and finishing thier homework.

Yeah i know, i hate chavs so much, and they ALWAYS hang around in massive groups so its almost impossible to defend yourself. I hate them so much for that, but then again i hate them anyway. And they always get their mobiles out and play some crappy rap music at an extremley loud vollume so everyone can hear.

Oh yes the rap music is really annoying, and if they are old enough to drive it's always a black corsa, and if you have long hair like me you get a whole load of abuse directed out of a car window. Luckily i have only had a load of water chucked at me, but i still wasn't best pleased, in fact i felt like throwing a brick through their window a bit extreme i know but in the heat of the moment that's how my mind worked. But then that would be lowering myself to their level and i'm normally quite a calm person.

My school's so rubbish.

I've had loads of free lessons other than the ones I'm supposed to have 'cause teachers have been away or we've not had a class room 'cause they put two classes in there by accident.It's so stupid.Don't get me wrong,I love free lessons but the only place to sit during them is in the sixth form common room and there's way too many people.You're lucky if you get a chair =/

Woah maybe you don't get them over your way haha, i have no idea never been to America maybe it's too hot over there. I really don't know how to explain it hmmm well they are metal and pump hot water around inside them which makes them give off heat, may not sound like anything but thats the only way i can explain it.