SCHOOL RANDOMNESS! (One thing u did at school today)

XxSanctuaryxX

ooh what happened at school? well i helped out at the opening evening yesterday was so fun lmao. I helped in the drama department and we made up some play.. well we used Antigone the greek tradedgy and sorta totally changed it! but it was fun. and today, we started at 9:30 because open evening went on so l8 last night, so today was like any ordinary day, but shorter. :)

in marine science we've been doing a project all last week and this week and me and my friend were doig a power point presentation on the same thing as my friends in another group and this kid zach called me a thief all week. haha. but we had to present it today, i hate that. and i finallyyyy made my appointment with that college lady haha. ohh and our photos develped good thank god :] good school day i guess.

today was "dress to impress day" so I had to wear a skirt =/

and they had the homecoming court assembly. BORING.

"Elizabeth Kincaid's hobbies are shopping, spending time with friends and family and watching TV."

"Rica Abbot's 's hobbies are shopping, spending time with friends and family and watching TV."

It was a normal day in school today. Nothing extremely exciting happened. I almost fell asleep in physics because we are doing trig functions for song strange reason and well I had Trig right after that so it wasn't cool at all. I hate math. At lease I got to say 'some old hippy caught another hippy tripping on acid'. My little way of remembering trig funtions. lol

haha, we had the funniest debate today. it was on if high school kids should be required tp pick "majors," like in college. it was a good debate, but it was funny, though.

and this kid in my class named florian kept staring at me. like, at lunch. he was in line infront of me and i was fixing my robbon in my hair. then i look up and he's looking at me. then in 3rd period, in the middle of the debate i was just randomly looking around the classroom, and he's staring at me again. then in 4th period, i was standing by my friend olivia's desk cause i was talking to her. then i look up, and i see him looking at me again. and in there, his desk is like exactly dagonally to hers and he's just standing there looking at me. and it's not like when i see him he looks away or anything...

omg THE funniest thing today. in photo it was just me and my friend in the dark room developing prints. and okay the room is weird and its like a sink with 3 trays in it, each with a different chemical and then the water bath bucket thing all the way to to right. and that takes up the entire wall. im developing the print and my friends watching the clock. we were the only ones in there. oh and the red light box thing is right above us. and okay, if youve seen the commercial for the grudge 2 [i think] youll know what im talking about. ya know when the girl or whatever comes up out of the water? OMG. there was a picture in the water bath of a girls face. i was like OMG! come here, look. im so scared. so my friend looks and got so scared. and then i just ended up scaring myself so i like threw the things down you use to move around the picture. and like backed up and i was dying laughing and we walk out and back in like twice and made our friend come in and get it with us. omg i was hysterical. and we told my teacher and shes like oh wow. haha it was the funniest thing ever.