SCHOOL RANDOMNESS! (One thing u did at school today)

XxSanctuaryxX

Went to my guidance today to talk about college. I have to work on those damn applications. I rather poke my eyes out with a stick.

In Spanish, I never realized my teacher was so odd and cool at the same time. He's a total punk inside. He's got the converses and buttons on his jacket. And he's got a baby hanging from the ceiling with a 'third eye'

My sociology teacher was wearing a shirt that said, 'I traded my girlfriend for ESPN'. We talked about it for the whole class.

If I hear another work about triangles and trig funtions, someone is gonna get shot.

i havent been in school since friday. so ive been absent twice. and this morning i got up and dressed and ready and everything then my mom comes in my room and was like you dont look or sound good. go back to sleep im gunna call you in sick. and then i slept another 6 hours. i dont really like to be absent bc i miss so much and it takes forever to catch up with everything. and i was absent last friday bc of my trip and i missed my you and the law class twice bc i went in late once and had a college visit another time and i missed marine science on friday. and my gay math teacher better not take points off my project for being late bc i havent been there. and my appointment with the college councelor lady was today that ive been waiting for ever to have and i missed it. not good.