SCHOOL RANDOMNESS! (One thing u did at school today)

XxSanctuaryxX

okay the funniest thing that happened today (or for the most part the most EXCITING thing that happened today was...) my friends and i was in math and we were eating popcorn and cereal (not bad combo by the way) and my friend kris throws a popcorn at my head so i threw one back at her and we had a popcorn/cereal fight in math and i was choking on a piece of popcorn because i was laughing so hard i forgot to chew... then our teacher came in and started laughing at us... it was so fun... i'm weird...

^ Haha that sounds like fun

The furthest we've gone at our school with something like that was using like that packet jelly stuff that you add hot water to, it's really sticky so we just threw it around the room and it stuck to everything haha even the ceiling, next week it was still there obviously cleaners aren't very good at their job :P

okay the funniest thing that happened today (or for the most part the most EXCITING thing that happened today was...) my friends and i was in math and we were eating popcorn and cereal (not bad combo by the way) and my friend kris throws a popcorn at my head so i threw one back at her and we had a popcorn/cereal fight in math and i was choking on a piece of popcorn because i was laughing so hard i forgot to chew... then our teacher came in and started laughing at us... it was so fun... i'm weird...

haha that's funny. we aren't allowed to eat in class, but i do in some anyways. :D

i noticed you are from hawaii! that is so cool! i'm going there in november! haha

i got repeatedly poked today in math by the boy that sits behind me and then he like put his feet on my shoulders and i was like dude seriously haha.

that happened to me last year except for the feet part and it was one of my guyfriends. It was annoying becuase he would do it when I would take a test.

uhh.. today the principal came when had language arts and started talking about the new schools that they are going to build here.

so that means I won't be going to highschool until the 10th grade.

hehe funny day in health todayy. me and my friend cyrus sit in the back of the room and my teacher barely looks up at her class. so we were bored and we decided to throw pencils up the ceiling and try to make them stick because our ceilings is this styrofoam (lmao i know i spelled that wrong) thing. so now there's like pencil marks on the ceiling and 3 pencils sticking out heh.

some kid in school made youtube videos making fun of these three guys in my grade like wtf i cant believe he did that, it was just horrible he had the guys like raping eachother, and making fun of how smart they are bc they are wicked smart, and how they talk and look and stuff, then he like made a public apology on youtube to 2 of the guys but said the other one had it coming AHH i hate people how could u do that and humiliate people like that??! like seriously

Thats really harsh, it sounds to me like some people are just jealous

We don't get anything that bad at our school, other than peoples photo's getting edited, printed and posted around the school like everywhere which is still quite harsh.

They do cross the line a bit sometimes

Luckily i haven't had that treatment yet

Today we had a pep rally. The whole time there was a chanting war between us seniors and juniors. (they think they are all that and a bag of chips, to bad that they are all whores.) Seniors won that war. I think it was the craziest pep rally in the four years that I have been in high school. Everyone was going nuts. (and the cheerleaders sounded like men...like always.)

Tomorrow is our homecomming game. I'm not going.

so a couple days ago, my math teacher was dancing in class, and he started talking about how some girl in his geometry calss took a video of him dancing. i found it! haha i'm going to put it here for you all to see the funniness. it's so much better when you are there though.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1304262625