SCHOOL RANDOMNESS! (One thing u did at school today)

XxSanctuaryxX

okay so we had our beginning of the year assembly today. new principal. and they do it by grades. and instead of bring in the auditorium it was in the gym. hm okay thats different. and basically the senior class is pissed we got a new principal bc our old one was awesome, seriously he was the coolest. and this ladys just a bitch, sorry. but yeah last year when we voted for this girl rachel for class president my principal and all the administration signed off on allowing ipods during lunch and free periods. well she took that away from us. everyone was like idk mad but whatever. and then rach got up and gave a speech she didnt know she was giving and said "i know you guys are like what the hells going on with the ipods?" and the principal got pissed. and she was like "well we got a new principal and new administraition and they didnt want to allow it blahblahblah" something like that. and she was pissed. and yeah. and hah, the principal was telling us how rachs promise is gunna be in effect, new toilet paper. LMAO. dude it was so funny, everyone was screaming YEAH!! haha. it was so funny. and um everyone was like screaming and yelling ILY to our dean, bc hes awesome too lol. but yeah no one likes the new principal. oh and she yelled at one of our varsity football players bc while everyone was yelling out negative things at one point and she heard and she was like, if i hear you say that again you wont be playing in saturdays game. WTF. everyone was so mad.

and in math. wow. i hate my teacher hes such an ass. he gets mad way too easily. and this kid in my class told him to call him seymour, his name is matt. its funny but retarted. and my teacher doesnt even know the kids lying. how dumb. but anyways he was playing with his calculator and kept dropping it and my teacher walked up and asked to see it and grabbed it and was like thanks itll be on my desk. and then this other kid kept on tapping his pen on his desk for like a minute straight and its really annoying and he never asked him to stop. then just turns around, it was dead silent, and hes like DENIS STOP TAPPING THE GOD DAMN PEN ON THE DESK! and yeah. wow can you say anger management. hah.

wow i wrote alot. im bored hah.

weeeee

I have the best music class ever

well its called "Vocal" its pretty much all that theory stuff like we did african drumming today for rythem study, but we sing stuff pretty much

anyways its a tiny class,4 juniors (grade 10) and 6 (seniors grade 11 + 12)

and we're going to this Opera thats now in town and it's this really big deal,a since its a matine show the seating is first come first serve so we're doing the crazy go4hoursbefortheshowtogettothefrontthing and the show starts at 10:30 and ends around noon and we get to spend the rest of our day downtown going to shoppingggg

and I love the fact that this class is like a big party because we're all cool with each otherrr

its awsome

my teacher is the best

im done rambbling

and suz you're new principal sounds like an ass

I got picked on in Geography for about every question today.

I usually like Geography but it was terrible, i got asked because i was looking unhappy about getting homework well i thought that was wierd, and for throwing paper when i was just passing it to someone. I think teachers have something against people who look like they are about to fall asleep.

i really hate my guidance councelor. hes one of those that will take take the sports kids or anyone he knows before anyone else right in front of you even if youve been waiting all period. and it pisses me off. like i asked my friend to come with just bc he knows her. and there were like 4 kids waiting and he saw her and was like hi whats wrong? and she told him she needed something and so did i so hes like okay go in my office. wtf. if she wasnt there id be waiting ALL day. so we go in and he cant do anything for me anways. ugh i hate school. and my retarted math class i wanna drop but cant. cool.

and in my sign language class there is this kid, whos taken the class like 2 or 3 times already and he like went out of his way to try and get a seat by me and my friend. weird. and then we had to put our desks into a "circle" so we can all see each other and this kid would have been between us but he moved his desk to be next to me. idk hes kinda weird?. but i hate that class, its like silence for 43 minutes, i cant deal with it. and i dont understand anything at all.

Isn't year 8 supposed to be the easy/boring year if i remember correctly because you have no exams, and everyone has fitted in from the year before and become all cocky with the older kids. Well thats how it is at my school and everyone around my kind of age usually just want to throw them in a bin or something. It may sound harsh but it needs to be said :P