SCHOOL RANDOMNESS! (One thing u did at school today)

XxSanctuaryxX

I'm on break now.

But yesterday was interesting.

We had all our classes in the morning so each class was 40 minutes long.

Then after lunch I watched the 'Nobodies Perfect' Christmas concert, where students & teachers just go up on stage and do whatever they want, it was funny!

• 2 weeks later...

I love this country sometimes i really do

Although i have LOADS of work to do before i go back, in like 6 days

Ugh i can't stand school, only like 5 more months to go i guess

Annnnd i have no idea what Midterms or Regents are haha

Soooo i'm going to shutup....pfft we British know nothing :]

I love this country sometimes i really do

Although i have LOADS of work to do before i go back, in like 6 days

Ugh i can't stand school, only like 5 more months to go i guess

Annnnd i have no idea what Midterms or Regents are haha

Soooo i'm going to shutup....pfft we British know nothing :]

WHATT haha midterms are tests you have to take in the middle of the year, like to test your knowledge so far...sucks..

Regents are far worse, they're New York state mandated tests, and almost all of them are required to be passed to graduate. And I have my math B regents this year...my worst subject. :/

Don't you WHAT me haha, i am unaware of all these American tests :]

They sound pretty lame, we have nothing like that luckily

Test your knowledge so far...haha i see no point in that ah well

You have it BAD...VERY BAD

Don't you WHAT me haha, i am unaware of all these American tests :]

They sound pretty lame, we have nothing like that luckily

Test your knowledge so far...haha i see no point in that ah well

You have it BAD...VERY BAD

Lol in all fairness the uk examining board is far more difficult than the american one. Its proven that the uk have the hardest courses.

Is It.....Oh haha

What i mean is....of course it is

Because that's why we all turn out so smart like me.....or not as the case may be

I never really noticed them being hard i guess it's what i'm used to

Dammit make them easier haha

Art haha yeah, i know that one's a toughie i always sucked at Art so yeah haven't done it since like 5 years ago, people are always complaining about it though

Ooooh yeah i heard they were going to make it harder a while ago, i'm nearly done though, so it won't effect me i guess......therefore i'm not complaining :]

Art haha yeah, i know that one's a toughie i always sucked at Art so yeah haven't done it since like 5 years ago, people are always complaining about it though

Ooooh yeah i heard they were going to make it harder a while ago, i'm nearly done though, so it won't effect me i guess......therefore i'm not complaining :]

Haha I know you are lucky , i would be finished except i failed last year and now i have to repeat if i want to have any chance becomeing a paramedic :( i hate skul but i guess when you dont have it you will miss it.

so, meningitis is going around my school district. One school is completely closed down and its rumored that a few teachers in my school have it.

So me and my friends were joking around and I was like tomorrow, I'm wearing a fucking gas mask to school tomorrow because I get everything that goes around. They look at me I get sick. Thanks to mono I got in 10th grade, my immune system has been pretty much shot.

so, meningitis is going around my school district. One school is completely closed down and its rumored that a few teachers in my school have it.

So me and my friends were joking around and I was like tomorrow, I'm wearing a fucking gas mask to school tomorrow because I get everything that goes around. They look at me I get sick. Thanks to mono I got in 10th grade, my immune system has been pretty much shot.

How is meningitis passes around?

I havent been immunised, can u get an injection? Anyway.... I'm like on eof those kids you need to lock up cos i get anything and everything too lol I havent been immunised for anything because im allergic to injections or something...:S

so i think my schools cursed. its terrible. 4 people have died within the past 2 years, not even a full 2 years. and so many more people i know. and its so depressing, i hate going to school seeing people cry, even if i didnt know the person or whatever it makes me really upset to see everyone else who was close with that person crying in school. and i sit at the last table in the cafeteria where they put up the banners to sign so i have to stare at them for days. just a few weeks ago it was cristian, now its shannon. and we had this assembly for 3 periods today and that was pretty upsetting too, alot of people almost cried. like i was thinking about everyone today while i was sitting in one of my classes and after our test my teacher took this kid matt into the hall to talk to him i guess to say he was sorry for his loss. bc he was kind of going out with shannon or went out with her, i dont exactly know but he just came back to school today. she was killed over the break. and then i see this kid charles walk in whos mom just died the same day or day after cristian. my best friends grandpa just died so shes not in school all week. wow that kind of doesnt have to do with school but it does. idk.

so i think my schools cursed. its terrible. 4 people have died within the past 2 years, not even a full 2 years. and so many more people i know. and its so depressing, i hate going to school seeing people cry, even if i didnt know the person or whatever it makes me really upset to see everyone else who was close with that person crying in school. and i sit at the last table in the cafeteria where they put up the banners to sign so i have to stare at them for days. just a few weeks ago it was cristian, now its shannon. and we had this assembly for 3 periods today and that was pretty upsetting too, alot of people almost cried. like i was thinking about everyone today while i was sitting in one of my classes and after our test my teacher took this kid matt into the hall to talk to him i guess to say he was sorry for his loss. bc he was kind of going out with shannon or went out with her, i dont exactly know but he just came back to school today. she was killed over the break. and then i see this kid charles walk in whos mom just died the same day or day after cristian. my best friends grandpa just died so shes not in school all week. wow that kind of doesnt have to do with school but it does. idk.

Wow Suzi I am soooo sorry. That's so many people. :( My friends mum died a few weeks ago and it was terribly depressing...a mother is so different to lose. And to lose all those people in your school makes me so sad. All so young. :(

Wow Suzi I am soooo sorry. That's so many people. :( My friends mum died a few weeks ago and it was terribly depressing...a mother is so different to lose. And to lose all those people in your school makes me so sad. All so young. :(

thanks, and yeah i know way too young. its really depressing. and im sorry about your friend, i couldn't imagine that happening to me. i wasn't friends with any of the kids that died in my school but i knew who they were and i've always seen them around, and i had class with two of them. its just weird. and its sick how its like we know what to expect in school after it happens ya know. its not normal. and its way to many people at once.