SCHOOL RANDOMNESS! (One thing u did at school today)

XxSanctuaryxX

had a "lockdown" yesterday but only second period. which was when my group was supposed to do our mock trial. but instead we did it today, and i did really good :] yay. but the quarter ends friday and im screwed bc i leave everything til last minute. so tomorrow i have to read basically an entire book or half idk. and write journals and a paper on it. awesome. and do a portfolio but thats easy, just put all my photos together. oh and i have a math final which is always cool. oh yeah and i have to write 5 pages for marine science, 3 to go. haha wow.

thank god. no school til next monday. and i start economics when i get back and today after school i stayed after with a few people who already took it and were finishing a project and i was joking around and now my teacher that im gunna have that doesnt even know me is gunna "watch out" for me .. bc i was joking around saying stupid things about it haha cool.