SCHOOL RANDOMNESS! (One thing u did at school today)

XxSanctuaryxX

uhh.. we had to "behave" because or vice principle was coming in to see how our language teacher teached and she said we were great so next week we are getting a pizza party. today when we were walking home from school (me and all my friends) there were these to 5th graders stalking my guyfriends...yea that was weird then they walked home where me and my friend were walking until they finally realized that have been knowing that they've been stalking them since yesterday.

Even though theres this Interview Skills day tomorrow :[

I'm not going to go haha, because i don't want to dress up smartly and well it's boring and dull

Instead i'm going round someones house to play video games, and errrm may go watch a movie

Sooooo in other words day off :]

we did no work today!! whoo! At the end of the day my teacher started yelling at us because they girls let the guys touch us and it was mostly pointed to like some girls in our class that let them do whatever they want and she was like telling us to slap the guys and a bunch of other stuff! people in my fuckin grade are such sluts and at a young age!