SCHOOL RANDOMNESS! (One thing u did at school today)

XxSanctuaryxX

uh.. today my back hurt like hell..we went to art class and the teacher made us make some bead bracelets. At the end of the day my guyfriend gave me the one that he made for his mom and my friend told me that he was decisiding on whether to give it to my or his mom and he gave it to me. He was like here carla an early birthday present and i know your birthday is tomorrow and i don't want to forget so here. it was a pretty green one lol. yea he is so adorable at times!

my friends ryan, jen, and jon got stoned during lunch and we had a test on 3rd preiod. then after the test my friend ryan called me with a piece of paper and was like "i saw this jump out of your hood and on your back so i drew it." it was like a psycho looking stalk of brocolli with really big feet and sharp teeth and nails. i laughed my ass off. and jen was seeing purple birds and leprachauns.

Oh man haha, teacher asked me where i was Friday last lesson

Soooo i went with the smart...yet untruthful option of saying i wasn't feeling that great

Haha then she asked me if the Wii was any good.....

Don't you hate people grassing you up :/

It's a good thing i talked my way out of it....somehow and i don't even remember how :S

today i came back to school after being absent yesterday i missed so much. but when i came in the class my guyfriend was behind me and i hadn't even stepped through the door and she screamed out loud "carla's here!!" and everybody looked at him it was funny. in lunch my friend was going through my ipod and she saw the spice girls and she looked at me when she said it outloud and my friend marco started laughing and then my friend kevin started singing wannabe it was funny he's like i love that song!

ARGH~!

Way to make my day better, pffft i obviously have way to much on my mind

So i ended up walking 20 minutes back to school to remember that we have a half day and wander all the way back, ugh i need a break jeez to much to handle at the moment :/